Did Britney Record A Song Titled "Strip Down" With Cardi B?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
53 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I’m so nervous. The last times we have seen Britney she has gained weight, never had professional makeup and hair has been a mess. I don’t think she is in top working form. 

Wtf like the other guy commented did you not see her bod in that twirling vid, yeah it isn’t like 2016ney but it’s freaking fit. And she has a better bod than cardi so :umok:

She also has a better bod than like most female artists out there 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

im done with all these twitter insiders...

According to them britney have had 4 new songs in the last 2 years...

FAKE AS HELL! :joanne:

What if they were telling the truth and team B was like “oh no, word got out. We need to scrape it.” :awkblink:

Just now, puppylo16 said:

What if they were telling the truth and team B was like “oh no, word got out. We need to scrape it.” :uknowit:

These constant rumors of collaborations are making me nauseous. It’s so out of control :jackk: ugh

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Khoazie said:

These constant rumors of collaborations are making me nauseous. It’s so out of control :jackk: ugh

It does. Britney is the number one trolling pop star so it wouldn’t phase me if team b is just spewing out nonsense just to sit back and watch the chaos unfold. 

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

It does. Britney is the number one trolling pop star so it wouldn’t phase me if team b is just spewing out nonsense just to sit back and watch the chaos unfold. 

I do like the idea of her/her team trolling the fanbase, I just hope nobody starts thinking another collaboration will do her good. I’m so sick of collaborations I’d be perfectly happy if she never does another one. She’s done enough to last her career already. I need Britney to be the only thing on her next album please!! 

:yesplease:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I do like the idea of her/her team trolling the fanbase, I just hope nobody starts thinking another collaboration will do her good. I’m so sick of collaborations I’d be perfectly happy if she never does another one. She’s done enough to last her career already. I need Britney to be the only thing on her next album please!! 

:yesplease:

I hear ya. She is never a collab artist or never needed to. I hate how lazy her team is. Immediately market her as a nostalgia act and having her leech on other artists to stay afloat. She’s not even at that stage yet. Ugh :nochillbrit:

Just now, puppylo16 said:

I hear ya. She is never a collab artist or never needed to. I hate how lazy her team is. Immediately market her as a nostalgia act and having her leech on other artists to stay afloat. She’s not even at that stage yet. Ugh :nochillbrit:

I swear it feels like her team consists of bumpkins from Louisiana who are out of touch with pop culture. It’s a tragedy! 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I swear it feels like her team consists of bumpkins from Louisiana who are out of touch with pop culture. It’s a tragedy! 

It’s cuz they are. All of her team comprise of people over 50. I’m sure Larry ask his daughter what’s hip nowadays like some Nark. I keep having this image of team btenor.gif?itemid=4470518

I really don’t care about Cardi’s music and I wish Britney would bring a solo single after long five years of collabs. But at this point I’m so thirsty for new music that I just hope this is true :yesplease:

Also Domination is right around the corner, new music would definitely bring attention to it. I just can’t at team B’s for not hyping this show with a good single and promotion :schoolingtime:

Archived