Did Britney Record A Song Titled "Strip Down" With Cardi B?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/8/2018 at 3:05 PM, PieceofBritney said:

Then everybody is desperate now because there's barely any solo songs out now. Only people online would go as far as calling a duet a "desperate" act, most people wouldn't even notice, if the song is good that's all that matters. 

normally i would agree, but how much of her recent singles have been collabs?? too many... slumber party, make me, pretty girls, scream and shout. it's just too much in my opinion.

and yes i agree everyone kind of looks desperate with all the collabs (especially with cardi b - looking at you maroon 5)... but as britney's relevance to the GP continues to fade, it just looks worse on britney's part if she does a collab. she needs to prove she can be relevant and have a smash or moderate hit on her own. to prove to everyone she's more than just her legacy. had so many of her recent singles not been collabs, then i'd be a little more open to a collab now.

Archived