Did Britney Record A Song Titled "Strip Down" With Cardi B?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
43 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Cardi B? :ugh: ANOTHER collab? :receipts2: What the **** is wrong with her? :mj:

This has Larry written all over it. "Look Britney, Cardi B is blowing up in the headlines. She's on trend and everyone is loving her so it would be good for your career." It reminds me of their conversation in the car ride when he was talking about MATM and how Madonna will benefit her. All her collabs lately have been either people that are associated with her management or they are "hot" right now.

New music is new music. And a single is a single. Looks like Team B has finally come to their senses. It’s about damn time. I’m not sure Cardi! was the best choice, if true, but it will likely be a hit. But Britney needs a killer video and she will need to do some promo.  :janet:

She can do it, and DOM is right around the corner. New music, good or bad will bring attention and subsequently sell tickets. I don’t know why something wasn’t released along with the announcement. Like, for real.  :nochillbrit:

1 minute ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I’m so nervous. The last times we have seen Britney she has gained weight, never had professional makeup and hair has been a mess. I don’t think she is in top working form. 

Gained weight?? Shes looking fabulous. Have you see that video of her twirling and jumping on her vacation pouch on Insta? She’s a size teeny.   Everything else is true, her makeup and hair are atrocious. But her entire package needs a big revamp. 

Archived