Did Britney Record A Song Titled "Strip Down" With Cardi B?

ICouldntThinkOfOne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cardi was just nominated for five Grammys. FIVE. I’m not a stan or anything, but... she clearly has something to offer. The sooner the better for this one tho. Can’t be waiting until her star is fading like iggy, because I don’t suspect cardi will have longevity the likes of nicki, etc. I would love for Britney to collaborate with missy elliot. She was on ariana’s last album and it slapped.

I am all for this! :pumped: Cardi B is charting really well and seems to be loved by the GP. I know Brit has been doing a lot of collabs but at least this one is with someone relevant. Cardi B just got nominated for 5 Grammy's and doesn't seem to be slowing down. 

Finally something good from team B :cardi:

16 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

NO MORE COLLABS FOR A WHILEEEEE!!!! it looks so desperate... especially with cardi b

Then everybody is desperate now because there's barely any solo songs out now. Only people online would go as far as calling a duet a "desperate" act, most people wouldn't even notice, if the song is good that's all that matters. 

20 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

This has Larry written all over it. "Look Britney, Cardi B is blowing up in the headlines. She's on trend and everyone is loving her so it would be good for your career." It reminds me of their conversation in the car ride when he was talking about MATM and how Madonna will benefit her. All her collabs lately have been either people that are associated with her management or they are "hot" right now.

Desperate AF. I'm so ******* tired of all the collabs. She's BRITNEY SPEARS. She doenst need a collab to be succesfull, just work harder :mj::nyheadache:

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Desperate AF. I'm so ******* tired of all the collabs. She's BRITNEY SPEARS. She doenst need a collab to be succesfull, just work harder :mj::nyheadache:

Exactly. It’s laziness on their part. They don’t want to think of a marketing plan, they just think by hooking her up with some hip trend that it’ll just sell itself without any effort from them which is why they love her doing Vegas cuz it’s effortless no wonder she is lazy herself. Britney usually takes on behaviors of people she’s around with hence why she’s so fit because of Sam.

The Twitter account hit again for Britney B10 news...now he tell that the album would be released in fall 2019 (i think it's impossible start a residency with no new music), and a new collab with a rapper....
https://twitter.com/insideronmusic/status/1071239103688122369

And this

I don't know why, but i think is a fake, at least for the release date...
The rumor of Blackout sound is ordinary since the release of Femme Fatale, so...:notreally:

Archived