The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Gays will flock to her once they hear the beautiful sound of her playback, it’s in our genes :jj:  

that is literally the answer to why the "Britney" machine still runs even at this cringe stage. It's a FACT. :tiffsniffle:

but like I said in my post, i'm dropping the nostalgia factor... i'm done with it for real.

2 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I'm not even boycotting because I think of a boycott as you wanna go to this place or do this thing but you won't because someone or something involved in it is "wrong". I just straight up have no desire to go see this show so i'm just simply not going :whatitellu:

you just made my point, the boycott is NOT to go to the show. not buy this bullshit anymore.

27 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Sorry guys to create another topic and drag me for blablabla...

As a fan, you have to get a life. If you're not 14 years old, you must understand that Britney is not your sister or your mother, and you have no right to feel disappointed about her choice. If you don't like what she does, please change your idol. Britney is this. Deciding to boycott an artist is childish and selfish.

3 minutes ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

I know it's $500 more than POM M&G but I'm so. Tempted. 

I know you can do whatever you want with your money sis, but go and see the show and spend the rest of the money with a nice cause , idk helping someone :demi: I’m getting humanitarian here, it’s a lot of money to see a person, go and do a good action 

33 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

I am beyond excited!!!! I bought a general admission pit ticket with the meet and greet! I’ve been a fan for 20 years and I’m fonally gonna meet her for the first time. 

For people who have gone... What is the experience like? Any tips? How early should I get there? Etc. 

First of all, congrats on meeting the legendary miss Britney Spears on your bday! You won’t regret it!

I met her during the FF Tour and it was amazing! I hope you get to meet Fe because she is just wonderful. If I could give you some tips, it is just remain as calm as possible (this is very hard to do lol). Also, respect all the rules, they tell you not to ask for hugs or anything and just don’t do it because they will get mad and you could get thrown out. Just go in, say anything you want to her, tell her it’s your bday and maybe she’ll tell you happy birthday, and take your pic. She’s very shy and will say little to nothing but it’s still amazing to be in her presence.

8 minutes ago, Exemi said:

As a fan, you have to get a life. If you're not 14 years old, you must understand that Britney is not your sister or your mother, and you have no right to feel disappointed about her choice. If you don't like what she does, please change your idol. Britney is this. Deciding to boycott an artist is childish and selfish.

To start, don't even tell me to get a life when expressing my opinion like i'm a loser or have no say. And don't misinterpret my point of view on this topic like many of you britards do with that kind of disrespect. I pay a rent, i pay my own bills, I have my career, my social life and yes I have the time to care for Britney at least for a couple of hours. Don't even try to disrespect or assume me.

i'm talking about britney professional CAREER and legacy. because if she's happy, i'm happy, obviously. But as fans that follow her since day one, I have a say. i'm not disappointed on her cause I saw this coming for years now to begin with. but this robotic cringe-ness? I have to be honest, this is it, it's done.

And yes, even so, as fans we ALL have the right to feel sad, disappointed or have a say when something is wrong.

I was not impressed with the announcement at all. It was even worse than the desert performance meltdown...there was literally no effort on her part at all. The promo picture that they used is so unflattering...her lips look unrealistically wide - one user pointed out that she looks like a clown. I find myself questioning why I am still a fan of a woman who is becoming more of a "has-been" every day. It feels like an addiction that I can't quit TBH.

With that being said...there is absolutely NOTHING that we can do about this as fans. Britney is worth over 100 million dollars (Image result for dr evil pinky) and obviously Piece of Me was a huge financial win for her, despite losing more and more fans each year. She will not change now and maybe ever. I truly believe that the old Britney is gone. She is a completely different person now. Her job is now is to impersonate herself as she was in her prime. That's just the way it is.

Archived