Fans Have A Few Theories Explaining Britney's Recent Instagram Posts

nerdygeekgrl

1 hour ago, germanguy20 said:

What’s this with the court appointments all about ? 

Once a year there is a review of the conservatorship to determine if it is still needed.

The next hearing appears to be scheduled for one year for now:

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw her in Vegas in April 2017 she looked sad AF and y'all jumped on me. She seriously isn't well and I hate saying that because I love her. Stop buying the delusion that "she's back" and better than ever. She was severely damaged mentally and never was given the time to heal, they just wanted more $$$ from her. She clearly hates what she does, and that's not a bad thing it's just the way that it is. 

Imagine if you saw Madonna or Janet Jackson perform the way Britney performs. Everyone would be like "hey what's up why do they look so sad". This doesn't happen because you can tell they genuinely love what they do. Brit's over it and has been over it for quite some time.

It's time to let her go but sadly that won't happen because her dad's a pig and just wants her to keep making money

On 9/6/2018 at 3:40 AM, jordeezy said:

Hmm... I wonder if her conservatorship has a clause that also bans her from speaking out about it.... 

I've thought this too

Because I remember somebody said when she did the Jonathan Ross Show, she was talking about it and he swerved that subject quicker than Trump grabbing female genitalia.

7 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I've thought this too

Because I remember somebody said when she did the Jonathan Ross Show, she was talking about it and he swerved that subject quicker than Trump grabbing female genitalia.

Let's go down this road then...the scariest question is what would be the penalty of speaking out against the arrangement?  A fine.. but paid to who?  Jail time... but she is still covered by the constitution and has freedom of speech... right?  Scary to think about.

2 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

When I saw her in Vegas in April 2017 she looked sad AF and y'all jumped on me. She seriously isn't well and I hate saying that because I love her. Stop buying the delusion that "she's back" and better than ever. She was severely damaged mentally and never was given the time to heal, they just wanted more $$$ from her. She clearly hates what she does, and that's not a bad thing it's just the way that it is. 

Imagine if you saw Madonna or Janet Jackson perform the way Britney performs. Everyone would be like "hey what's up why do they look so sad". This doesn't happen because you can tell they genuinely love what they do. Brit's over it and has been over it for quite some time.

It's time to let her go but sadly that won't happen because her dad's a pig and just wants her to keep making money

In the end it does not seem bad to me but it horrifies me as they do it.They do not take care of it, they do not take care of their image, they do not look for the best for it, they do not look for a good project ,they should take care of their product and do it the cover of the magazine of lucky or the makeup of the era femme fatale I get an impotence.They only want money and do not care about the result.

On 9/5/2018 at 10:21 PM, generation glory said:

Well Instagram posts aside Britney seems to be very upset or agitated about something. Perhaps a trip to Kentwood would do her some good. She hasn’t been home in a while. Contrary to what many thought at the time it didn’t look like she was in Kentwood when her niece Ivey was born in April.

We know she loves Hawaiian beachy vacays but maybe a more down home environment with her friends and sister nearby can boost her mood. I don’t wanna say what I really think tbh but I hope she’s ok or is going to be better soon.

Her niece was born in Covington Louisiana and all her family members were born in McComb Mississippi  

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Let's go down this road then...the scariest question is what would be the penalty of speaking out against the arrangement?  A fine.. but paid to who?  Jail time... but she is still covered by the constitution and has freedom of speech... right?  Scary to think about.

More like having her child visitation yanked. 

I wouldn’t do ****! I would not do a album or no shows! I would be a mother to my kids! That’s a job! All they are using her and making money off of her! They said she was on ***** and that’s why she had a breakdown! They have plenty of people who are bipolar live by themselves and don’t need a conservatorship! They prob didn’t tell her when the hearing was and told the judge lies to get more money! They could do a trial and see how she did on her own and if it got bad put her back on it! How can a person who needs help be able to function go on tour and do all these shows! I think they are telling her do these the shows and etc! And then she will be free! Which are lies! Just doesn’t sound right to me! I would go to therapy and etc! And concentrate on getting out that’s it!

Guest Arckangel
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Let's not forget...

Some Exhalers claim that, during the last ten years, Britney could have objected the c-ship but would not do so. How true is that since it looks like her first attempts to eliminate the c-ship were completely ignored.

11 hours ago, generation glory said:

I don’t believe her dad or cship would approve of Britney moving out of state unless it’s back to Louisiana. I don’t think Britney wants to live full time in Louisiana just maybe occasionally visit Kentwood. 

?

:ririshade2: OR. Britney doesnt want her children to constantly have to travel between New York and LA because she herself hates travelling. :sofedup:Why the **** would her father care if she lives in New York or not?

90% of ppl don’t want to be told what to do. Of course Britney wouldn’t want the cship. That doesn’t mean it isn’t needed though. 

Have most of you never known a person with a major mental disorder in real life? I have and they were not okay when they were not being watched. They did drastic things. 

13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

90% of ppl don’t want to be told what to do. Of course Britney wouldn’t want the cship. That doesn’t mean it isn’t needed though. 

Have most of you never known a person with a major mental disorder in real life? I have and they were not okay when they were not being watched. They did drastic things. 

i agree 100% but what person with major mental disorder from your real life is a full time superstar who has to perform in front of thousands?

8 hours ago, 601Bird said:

I wouldn’t do ****! I would not do a album or no shows! I would be a mother to my kids! That’s a job! All they are using her and making money off of her! They said she was on ***** and that’s why she had a breakdown! They have plenty of people who are bipolar live by themselves and don’t need a conservatorship! They prob didn’t tell her when the hearing was and told the judge lies to get more money! They could do a trial and see how she did on her own and if it got bad put her back on it! How can a person who needs help be able to function go on tour and do all these shows! I think they are telling her do these the shows and etc! And then she will be free! Which are lies! Just doesn’t sound right to me! I would go to therapy and etc! And concentrate on getting out that’s it!

I do not want to get into a mess. I do not understand American laws because they have different laws from my country but I understand and believe the C-ship is for people who hurt themselves and are a danger to society.She has not killed , she has not stolen, she has not mistreated ,it really  is for sick people .They have done harm to her emotionally than she has done .I swear to you that I do not understand that she is more than 10 years old.

7 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I do not want to get into a mess but  I do not understand American laws because they have different laws from my country but I understand and believe the C-ship is for people who hurt themselves and are a danger to society.She has not killed , she has not stolen, she has not mistreated ,it really  is for sick people .They have done harm to her emotionally than she has done .I swear to you that I do not understand that she is more than 10 years old.

would it have happened if she wasn't a rich superstar? let's be honest here :demi:

Archived