Fans Have A Few Theories Explaining Britney's Recent Instagram Posts

nerdygeekgrl

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Title says it all. Self love, that sketch of, what looks to be, displaying sadness, and a "way out" as in an escape. 

Well Instagram posts aside Britney seems to be very upset or agitated about something. Perhaps a trip to Kentwood would do her some good. She hasn’t been home in a while. Contrary to what many thought at the time it didn’t look like she was in Kentwood when her niece Ivey was born in April.

We know she loves Hawaiian beachy vacays but maybe a more down home environment with her friends and sister nearby can boost her mood. I don’t wanna say what I really think tbh but I hope she’s ok or is going to be better soon.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like it is exactly what she said in FTR! We expect her to be passionate about her work and radiate on stage but how is she supposed to shine when she is hidden in a shell??? I feel like we reached a different level of observing the madness. 10 years ago it was the chaos and the paparrazzi, now we observe a woman that tries to speak her mind by posting "random" pictures on instagram. Her only outlet. And we still do the same we did a decade ago. Observe... judge.... complain! None of us has a clue what it is like to be her. She has to be very lonely. :( Im sure she wants friends, meet people, be goofy, but how in her situation??? Its difficult. She doesnt drink and sticks to her routines to not risk losing her kids again. What a life is this in your mid 30ies? Something has to change... I hope the day will come she frees herself and finally speaks her mind. Her intellect and her awareness is sooo underrated!!! I deeply care for this girl! I hope she gets through this madness...

45 minutes ago, Guido said:

I feel like it is exactly what she said in FTR! We expect her to be passionate about her work and radiate on stage but how is she supposed to shine when she is hidden in a shell??? I feel like we reached a different level of observing the madness. 10 years ago it was the chaos and the paparrazzi, now we observe a woman that tries to speak her mind by posting "random" pictures on instagram. Her only outlet. And we still do the same we did a decade ago. Observe... judge.... complain! None of us has a clue what it is like to be her. She has to be very lonely. :( Im sure she wants friends, meet people, be goofy, but how in her situation??? Its difficult. She doesnt drink and sticks to her routines to not risk losing her kids again. What a life is this in your mid 30ies? Something has to change... I hope the day will come she frees herself and finally speaks her mind. Her intellect and her awareness is sooo underrated!!! I deeply care for this girl! I hope she gets through this madness...

Preach. We need more voices like yours on this forum!

22 minutes ago, OrganisedChaos said:

It’s unbelievable that the conservatorship has been going for so long. Will they ever lift it? Can someone be under one for their whole life?

Ugh it’s something I try to avoid thinking about because it’s depressing 

44 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Her MAGs, extreme ticks and nerves on stage and anti social behaviour made me wonder if she maybe really needs the Cship.  Also if they do keep it at least BRitney wont have to deal with Kevin in court.

The problem with Britney is she hasn’t showed she is consistently stable in a decade without major help and guidance 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

The problem with Britney is she hasn’t showed she is consistently stable in a decade without major help and guidance 

exactly. 2010 something happened to her that caused the FF era and during POM I felt like she was getting better. But since late 2016 she has been getting super ticky and anxious and now she seems like she cant even handle taking pictures with people.

46 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

exactly. 2010 something happened to her that caused the FF era and during POM I felt like she was getting better. But since late 2016 she has been getting super ticky and anxious and now she seems like she cant even handle taking pictures with people.

It’s just one of the many things we noticed. Even how her career which has changed so drastically shows something is totally different. 

Yeah the tics are really bad. I’m one of the ppl that honestly feel that her dad really wants the best for her but she just can’t. 

They probably have lowered her medication down to see if she can tangle things more on her own and it just isn’t working. Which would make sense on how she is not doing m&gs well anymore. 

4 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

I don't know about that but meanwhile Sam has launched his own clothing brand  (for working out) and posting stories showing his car... hmmm...to be continued...

I've noticed. Since the tour ended he hasn't once mentioned how proud he is of her doing this tour or how happy he is to see her back. Everything is about him. Wondering if they're taking a break or done for good. 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s just one of the many things we noticed. Even how her career which has changed so drastically shows something is totally different. 

Yeah the tics are really bad. I’m one of the ppl that honestly feel that her dad really wants the best for her but she just can’t. 

They probably have lowered her medication down to see if she can tangle things more on her own and it just isn’t working. Which would make sense on how she is not doing m&gs well anymore. 

agree with everything you said. I think lowering the medication probably was good when they started and when she was comfortable and stable and doing the same things but for some reason the last year and a half it just hasnt been working.

Archived