Fans Have A Few Theories Explaining Britney's Recent Instagram Posts

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

'K-Fed' will never be able to write a tell all because of the ironclad prenuptial agreement he signed and drafted by Laura Wasser back in 2004:

"Each is banned from writing books or giving interviews about their relationship without the other’s prior consent."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-415888/The-details-Britneys-fortune.html

So basically he just needed Britneys consent? So my point still stands when britney was going through mental health issues he could have easily gotten her consent and wrote a tell all. 

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

A "5150" psychiatric hold is for people who hurt themselves or are a danger to society. Britney was placed under two 5150's within a month back in January 2008.

A conservatorship is for people who cannot feed, clothe or bathe themselves, or cannot provide for their own daily needs. People with dementia are often placed under a conservatorship.

Thank you!.But I still see it disproportionate.

1 hour ago, Betty1994 said:

So basically he just needed Britneys consent? So my point still stands when britney was going through mental health issues he could have easily gotten her consent and wrote a tell all. 

Well she would have still needed to agree with it.  Given that they were going through a bitter custody battle I would think that would be unlikely.

Of course, there will never be a tell all book from him now.

People always say something is “off” with her. She has lost her “pizazz” or *** appeal. I would imagine it’s hard to feel **** or driven when your life isn’t your own, and when the whole world knows it. I really believe that we’d see an enormous change in Britney, in many regards, if the conservatorship ended.

Archived