Fans Have A Few Theories Explaining Britney's Recent Instagram Posts

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/5/2018 at 10:33 PM, ZAM9315 said:

Shes venting.  I honestly think she was crying on stage at her last pom show about something else.  

Agreed. I genuinely see sadness in her movements now... frustration... the pic of the water is scary to me as it's almost like a suicide statement.

On 9/5/2018 at 10:16 PM, Daxx said:

A random quote, a drawing her sons may like and a random landscape picture. Not that deep :joanne:

On 9/5/2018 at 10:27 PM, Dark.Knight said:

remember that half of exhalers are trained and licensed psychologists with a PhD in subjective social media interpretation 

Bahaha ikr? It's crazy how some fans make up their own rumour/drama about her personal life all the time! They're worse than Star Magazine, Radar Online, and so on. 

4 hours ago, xxciaraxx said:

I  have tried to convince myself for the past few years that she's 100% back on track but there is still a sadness there, I can't deny it anymore.  I really hope she gets the freedom she is looking for .

I really hope so too. It isn't healthy to be this trapped and sad for so long.

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Agreed. I genuinely see sadness in her movements now... frustration... the pic of the water is scary to me as it's almost like a suicide statement.

That thought hadn't occurred to me, but as soon as I read your words it made sense to me. 

I hope she meant it in the opposite sense...as in the open water meaning "freedom."

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That thought hadn't occurred to me, but as soon as I read your words it made sense to me. 

I hope she meant it in the opposite sense...as in the open water meaning "freedom."

Besides she's a strong swimmer so what kind of suicide attempt would that even be? 

It'd be like Wolverine trying to cut his wrists even though he knows the skin will heal in 2 seconds.

9 hours ago, annonymous said:

Yall were dragging her and the whole tour and wanted her to feel bad and wakeup, now she feels bad and now yall worried and feel bad for her? :jackk:

We were dragging her lack of professionalism on stage, no one would just criticize her mental state. If you can't make the difference between the 2 it's no one else's fault. If we didn't care a bit about her, we wouldn't even bother to be on exhale. :smokney:

The NYC photos post also reminds me of FTR. Didn’t she say she would like to move back to NYC but she can’t because her children (and KFed) live in L.A. so she has to stay in L.A. for that reason? Lots of parents live in a different state than their children yet maintain visitation with them. But I don’t believe her dad or cship would approve of Britney moving out of state unless it’s back to Louisiana. I don’t think Britney wants to live full time in Louisiana just maybe occasionally visit Kentwood. 

All of these other posts including the last one from today sounds like Britney is trying to pep talk herself out of feeling down. Lots of self love, love & inspirational quotes. She’s going inward, as she’d say. If we see her with her girlfriends or Cade that’ll indicate something more. I’m assuming her IG is mostly all her posting so if these posts are indicative of her feelings now then she is crying out for help while also trying to stay strong through what may be a tough time. If any of this is remotely true then hold on, Britney. This too shall pass. ? 

5 hours ago, Delta said:

Bahaha ikr? It's crazy how some fans make up their own rumour/drama about her personal life all the time! They're worse than Star Magazine, Radar Online, and so on. 

*Britney shows picture of a cute girly doll*

"OMG Britney is jailed within herself and feels like someone else's doll who control her"

*Britney shows a picture of Tacos*

"Larry can suck it, he keeps starving Britney to death, that's why she's so skinny!"

Archived