Fans Have A Few Theories Explaining Britney's Recent Instagram Posts

nerdygeekgrl

57 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I have actually been saying this the last 10 years..
She can be "free" one day, not be under a conservatorship, but in the end, WE are her prisoners, WE are the ones judging her, acting like we own her, and like she is just an object..Britney will NEVER be free.

Britney rarely gets followed by paps anymore. She literally has had the most private last couple of years a celeb can live. 

We care about what she is selling. If her shows aren’t good, obviously we will say something. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tsss said:

I hope there will be escape for her someday :sobbing:

it's like she can trust only her kids :/  everybody else sees money 

I imagine, that must take an incredible amount of mental fortitude to deal with 

3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I just hope you folks do not pass these thoughts in your heads as reality

It can be scary to see at times lol

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Guys, who the hell cares, It's not britnye anyway, it's some PR-company/SOME company in L.A running her public sites..

That’s likely the case with her other social media stuff. But IG, idk, I feel like it’s Britney handling it. 

4 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

It reminded me of 2006, when she posted the snippet of Rebellion and the picture of the tiger morphing into her face on her website. 

The image of her doing this at a computer or whatever, just makes me so happy! Why is this amazing to me!

• Leader
19 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There were conservatorship hearings today:

09/05/2018 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

09/05/2018 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

:fakewow::tiffanycries:

3 hours ago, joe sp said:

stop posting bull$!t and ask this woman for the real meaning of all of this :NYsassy:

:demi:

But she is credible or she is only a scammer? because there is only what the general public has said, except for the rupture with Sam.If so ,Britney should just enjoy relationships and see what happens and if it happens take it with maturity and as something beautiful that has happened in your life,  and stop giving herself 100%  and everything so dramatic .She has given me between pain and laughter when she said that" it had something to do with Justin Timberlake,"diminishing importance.

23 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There were conservatorship hearings today:

Motion Hearing

Accounting Hearing

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

God, let her go, let her be free. It's been way too long now.:icant2:

Archived