Fans Have A Few Theories Explaining Britney's Recent Instagram Posts

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

She is struggling with something rn... prayers for her.  ?

That's what I'm thinking. The first about self love I didn't take it as anything. But that sketch and then a post about a way out, as in like an escape from something.... Maybe I'm reading too much into it but sounds more like she's not feeling great. 

There were conservatorship hearings today:

09/05/2018 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

09/05/2018 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

7 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

So she's still under the conservatorship I'm assuming and telling us she's sad and wants an escape? That would make sense 

I'm sure her father is using the situation with Kevin as an excuse to continue it.

But I just had an odd thought...We're all assuming Kevin is the bad guy in this situation and that he only has his own interests at heart. But what if he's actually trying to expose what is going on? He's asking for a full accounting.

Lou M. Taylor is the "money man" in this situation. Kevin is asking for evidence of what Lou does with Britney's money on a day-to-day basis.

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

I think it's a stretch to think that kevin would be trying to expose what's going on. Why would he care at first place? He is interested in getting his paychecks since him and his wife are both jobless slobs.

as for Lou, she followed Britney on some dates in europe. Not sure if it was for all dates but it's odd that she hopped from country to country following her around.

Have you ever seen a photo of Lou and Britney together? I heard that she was in Europe, but I can't recall ever seeing the two of them being friendly with each other (regardless of what Lou posts on her Instagram).

Kevin...He may be only interested in the paychecks, but it's interesting that he and Jamie have finally begun beefing with each other...especially considering they were on the same "team" far before the conservatorship went into effect.

10 minutes ago, Lilith said:

I'm not sure. All I can think of right now is only one group pic with britney and her entire team with Bret too and Lou there, which is badly photoshopped too so I doubt they were even in the same room all together :cackling: Britney probably hates her since she was the mastermind behind the c-ship. But what's curious is that Lou was seen in Europe on the same dates in the same city with Britney so i wonder why did she bother to follow. She's not needed in the tour or smth. Britney has a team for that.
for kevin well.. i guess after hearing how much britney earned with her residency and with it coming to an end he figured it was good timing to request money with his excuse "ahh its obvious shes gaining more money now, i deserve a raise too". :trash:

She was in Paris the day before Britney performed there:

And there were also eyewitnesses.

Britney was subpoenaed by Kevin's lawyer. I wonder when she sat -- or is going to sit -- for her testimony? And if Lou has any involvement in that?  :ponderney:

EDIT: 

On a side note, Britney had her blowout with Marta the night before in London on August 26th. :whatitellu:

Archived