Fans Have A Few Theories Explaining Britney's Recent Instagram Posts

nerdygeekgrl

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

agree with everything you said. I think lowering the medication probably was good when they started and when she was comfortable and stable and doing the same things but for some reason the last year and a half it just hasnt been working.

Yeah. Would make sense with how she acts and does way more nervous things. 

I get annoyed when ppl act like Britney is 100% and she should just be left free to go wild. I bet something terrible would happen and ppl on here would than be like ‘Her dad and all those ppl didn’t help her. They hate her.’

I truly think Britney is really troubled. She needs to keep herself busy by working but she just isn’t good at it anymore. I personally wish she would just release albums and do endorsement deals and teach kids dance or something. 

Maybe a show a few times a year. It would make more sense and wouldn’t be at the fans expense. My attitude towards Britney and her team would improve so much. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I get annoyed when ppl act like Britney is 100% and she should just be left free to go wild. I bet something terrible would happen and ppl on here would than be like ‘Her dad and all those ppl didn’t help her. They hate her.’

I truly think Britney is really troubled. She needs to keep herself busy by working but she just isn’t good at it anymore. I personally wish she would just release albums and do endorsement deals and teach kids dance or something. 

Maybe a show a few times a year. It would make more sense and wouldn’t be at the fans expense. My attitude towards Britney and her team would improve so much. 

yeah. I mean even in 2003 she said that she needs to work and gets bored after a few weeks of not working. She obviously doesnt have the desire to reherse 8 hours a day which is fine but she definitley needs to do something. It isnt good to not have any goals or work in your life. It isnt good for mentally healthy people and it isnt good for most mentally ill people either.

I would say 1 album every 2 or 3 years with maybe a few select shows (maybe 10) like the ABC special. Make them special events and high quality. Put your heart and soul into them and then go back on vacation and work on your next album. She clearly still loves music and I do believe that she still loves performing most of the time. 1 album and a DVD with the show and a "making of the album and show" are more than enough especially if they are well done.

I haven't written on this forum in a couple of years!  but her recent instagram posts have caused me some concern.  I just want her to be happy , whether that be by taking a break, creating new music or retiring.  I would hate to see her drop from the business but I care about her well being more.

Oh and just to add, I saw POM in Glasgow in Scotland and it was a fab night, she had great energy , a little more crowd interaction would have been nice but hey I wasn't expecting that!

Really hope she is ok :) 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah. I mean even in 2003 she said that she needs to work and gets bored after a few weeks of not working. She obviously doesnt have the desire to reherse 8 hours a day which is fine but she definitley needs to do something. It isnt good to not have any goals or work in your life. It isnt good for mentally healthy people and it isnt good for most mentally ill people either.

She needs to keep herself working?  Why not become a dance teacher?

She continued: “Sometimes I’m like, ‘What am I doing? Like, I could be a teacher.’ But then I see other people doing it too and I’m like, ‘Well, you know, it’s probably all they’ve known for so long, so it just kind of makes sense’.” 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/britney-spears-417-1199338

But other than that she should be taking a break.

8 hours ago, Guido said:

I feel like it is exactly what she said in FTR! We expect her to be passionate about her work and radiate on stage but how is she supposed to shine when she is hidden in a shell??? I feel like we reached a different level of observing the madness. 10 years ago it was the chaos and the paparrazzi, now we observe a woman that tries to speak her mind by posting "random" pictures on instagram. Her only outlet. And we still do the same we did a decade ago. Observe... judge.... complain! None of us has a clue what it is like to be her. She has to be very lonely. :( Im sure she wants friends, meet people, be goofy, but how in her situation??? Its difficult. She doesnt drink and sticks to her routines to not risk losing her kids again. What a life is this in your mid 30ies? Something has to change... I hope the day will come she frees herself and finally speaks her mind. Her intellect and her awareness is sooo underrated!!! I deeply care for this girl! I hope she gets through this madness...

Thank you! I agree whole heartedly

I really want her to be well. Truly. Britney is an amazing person, with flaws and all. Life be real. She has a good heart and has all the reasons to be proud of herself. 

The post about self-love and the drawing didn't make me feel anything bad, but this last post was so alarming with that caption, I was in an early morning rush to school, but I had to see if exhale noticed it too. And now I'm concerned.

A lot of people here keeps saying how is she in a very good place in life and happy. This might have been true, but something changed, big time.

It reminded me of 2006, when she posted the snippet of Rebellion and the picture of the tiger morphing into her face on her website. This time it's not that direct, but I doubt she would want to risk her children's custody or anything else for that matter.

But I would be glad, if the case were just that that I'm overreacting and overthinking.

(Ugh, sorry for the rant, I am procastinating right now)

11 hours ago, Guido said:

I feel like it is exactly what she said in FTR! We expect her to be passionate about her work and radiate on stage but how is she supposed to shine when she is hidden in a shell??? I feel like we reached a different level of observing the madness. 10 years ago it was the chaos and the paparrazzi, now we observe a woman that tries to speak her mind by posting "random" pictures on instagram. Her only outlet. And we still do the same we did a decade ago. Observe... judge.... complain! None of us has a clue what it is like to be her. She has to be very lonely. :( Im sure she wants friends, meet people, be goofy, but how in her situation??? Its difficult. She doesnt drink and sticks to her routines to not risk losing her kids again. What a life is this in your mid 30ies? Something has to change... I hope the day will come she frees herself and finally speaks her mind. Her intellect and her awareness is sooo underrated!!! I deeply care for this girl! I hope she gets through this madness...

I have actually been saying this the last 10 years..
She can be "free" one day, not be under a conservatorship, but in the end, WE are her prisoners, WE are the ones judging her, acting like we own her, and like she is just an object..Britney will NEVER be free.

Archived