Fans Have A Few Theories Explaining Britney's Recent Instagram Posts

nerdygeekgrl

i don't know if that really Britneys call. Cause this days there r  a lot of impersonators who could record that and say that is Britney. About c-ship ending. She obviously has problems with health whenever happened in 2007 we will never know the real situation. But that c-ship gave her back her children, her money, her career. U saying her mother and dad r bad ppl. But we don't know the whole story. If Britney get's out of c-ship it means she is gonna be legally vulnerable again. Ppl like Sam Lufti can go against her again. And she'll spend more money on that court things. I think the situation as a whole was Britney's responsibility and now she has nothing to do but learn living with that and embrace it. Maybe it'll all change within another 5 years and she'll be again only person who has control of her money. But probably we won't see her anymore. Idk. I just think whenever happens it's not only black and white. It's difficult situation. So i don't blame neither her nor her parents. Still i think she needs a medical examination and treatment cause lately she wasn't looking healthy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Some Exhalers claim that, during the last ten years, Britney could have objected the c-ship but would not do so. How true is that since it looks like her first attempts to eliminate the c-ship were completely ignored.

I believe Kevin and her father have a gentlemen's agreement that they work together to keep her in it. Kevin gets more money than he would otherwise, and Jamie gets to be the President of all of her corporations.

That's why I find it so interesting that Kevin has finally started to push back.

Guest Arckangel
23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe Kevin and her father have a gentlemen's agreement that they work together to keep her in it. Kevin gets more money than he would otherwise, and Jamie gets to be the President of all of her corporations.

That's why I find it so interesting that Kevin has finally started to push back.

Very much possible, especially since Jason Trawick was co-conservator for awhile.

3 hours ago, stefihilton said:

i agree 100% but what person with major mental disorder from your real life is a full time superstar who has to perform in front of thousands?

I do know someone in a cship. I don’t think Britney actually should be performing anymore. 

3 hours ago, tsss said:

would it have happened if she wasn't a rich superstar? let's be honest here :demi:

I know someone in a cship. It’s run by the government because her parents can’t afford though and they take everything you have but the basics. So... 

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think her dad would pay smth for nothing to Kevin. He didn't like him at first place. Remember he didn't even knew Britney was marrying him as it all was top secret. And I don't know how Britney would take control of her empire with her dad its still growing. . But that is really can be problematic for her that they also control her medicine. She is probably under birth control too. She can't get pregnant and we all know she told many times she wants more kids. So as a woman I guess she wants to decide herself whether she needs medicine and birth control or not. Usually ppl with mental illnesses has medical treatment which can be dangerous for a baby.

I've gone back and forth with much of what you lot have said since as early as 2011

I think the fact of the matter is, she's still under that conservatorship because she gets to keep her kids. It's obviously that that's always been her main priority.

I think she has more control in her life than we think, for a while she wasn't allowed a phone or to go anywhere without supervision. At this point the c-ship is essentially a safety blanket and a good set up for all parties - she was protected from deposing against Sam Lutfi. Why would they fix what ain't broken?

I do think that she should've stopped music a while ago, probably after Circus or FF, but realistically, what the hell would she do? Nothing she did/does would be as lucrative as her music career. She's of economic interest on a global scale.

I'm just waiting until Jayden turns 18 because then we'll see what happens - the truth always will out.

35 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I do know someone in a cship. I don’t think Britney actually should be performing anymore. 

I know someone in a cship. It’s run by the government because her parents can’t afford though and they take everything you have but the basics. So... 

what infuriates me is that if she's that sick how is able to work since 2008? then they do horrible thing putting her in this position, how is this even legal? and if she's fine, why does she still have to be in c-ship? I don't think this arrangement is about her health, that's why I wrote that comment

14 minutes ago, tsss said:

what infuriates me is that if she's that sick how is able to work since 2008? then they do horrible thing putting her in this position, how is this even legal? and if she's fine, why does she still have to be in c-ship? I don't think this arrangement is about her health, that's why I wrote that comment

It’s good that she works. Being left to do nothing isn’t good. I think they should let her teach dance class and not do this anymore. It’s at others expense. 

That being said maybe her lifestyle would catch up to her and she wouldn’t be able to afford by if they budget her I would think she would be fine. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s good that she works. Being left to do nothing isn’t good. I think they should let her teach dance class and not do this anymore. It’s at others expense. 

That being said maybe her lifestyle would catch up to her and she wouldn’t be able to afford by if they budget her I would think she would be fine. 

I don't understand why you defend her conservatorship...if they really cared about her she would have been teacher for a long time already but looks like there is another residency in sight and who's profiting from it? Britney that looks terrified 99% of the show or her familly and team? :whatitellu:  you want her to stop performing but she'll never do it because everyone depends on her money. I believe if she was released from c-ship she would retire immediately

On 9/5/2018 at 6:45 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

There were conservatorship hearings today:

09/05/2018 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

09/05/2018 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

On 9/5/2018 at 6:59 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm sure her father is using the situation with Kevin as an excuse to continue it.

But I just had an odd thought...We're all assuming Kevin is the bad guy in this situation and that he only has his own interests at heart. But what if he's actually trying to expose what is going on? He's asking for a full accounting.

Lou M. Taylor is the "money man" in this situation. Kevin is asking for evidence of what Lou does with Britney's money on a day-to-day basis.

I'm glad you posted specific details about her conservatorship, because it highlights these two court documents from 4/5 years ago...

Judge Reva Goetz said in the court order regarding Wallet’s compensation, “The conservatorship estate entails the active management of Britney Spears substantial career, business interests and assets as well as numerous trusts and entities. The conservatorship estate represents a portion of the conservatee’s total assets.”

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/britney-spears348b.pdf

And here's another court document (especially for those familiar with accounting/investing etc...) from over 5 years ago- well before her extremely lucrative Vegas residency-detailing how her vast wealth was being invested at the time:

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/britney-spears-new-investment-strategy.pdf

Both documents indicate that her real wealth is clearly over hundreds of millions of dollars, if her conservatorship estate (now at $56 million+) is only a 'portion' of her total assets.

Both documents also suggest that she doesn't need to be work anymore either. (Or at the least she can become a dance teacher)  She can also remain under the watchful eye of a court appointed financial conservatorship to handle her investments while ending her personal conservatorship and retire from performing.

So three questions/points:

1. She cannot be continuing to perform so much just because of child support payments with that kind of vast wealth.

2. That being said, Is one of the reasons her conservators do not want to disclose her real wealth because of avoiding to pay Federline a higher percentage of child support?

3. Lastly, is the reason she is not retired because so many are depending on her?  Based on the court documents she already has hundreds of millions of dollars in assets and has no reason to keep working in the entertainment industry.

2 hours ago, tsss said:

I don't understand why you defend her conservatorship...if they really cared about her she would have been teacher for a long time already but looks like there is another residency in sight and who's profiting from it? Britney that looks terrified 99% of the show or her familly and team? :whatitellu:  you want her to stop performing but she'll never do it because everyone depends on her money. I believe if she was released from c-ship she would retire immediately

I think there is a reason she is in it but I clearly just said she shouldn’t be performing. They are milking her to a point but I don’t think she is well enough to be out on her own. 

It’s obviously not black and white. 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think there is a reason she is in it but I clearly just said she shouldn’t be performing. They are milking her to a point but I don’t think she is well enough to be out on her own. 

It’s obviously not black and white. 

Agreed.  Like these two court documents that I previously posted point out...

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/britney-spears-new-investment-strategy.pdf

She already has hundreds of millions of dollars in assets.  Meaning she could become a dance teacher like she talked about two years ago.

I previously said that I wouldn't be against a new residency if she did something "completely different", like Larry Rudolph said; but Larry also said Britney Jean would be her Ray of Light.

We know her continuing to perform is not about the fact that "she loves to perform" or any of that bullshit, with her terrible costumes and horrible makeup/stylists and the overall lack of effort.  Many acts have gotten injured before just like Britney and have persevered on.

On 9/6/2018 at 2:59 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm sure her father is using the situation with Kevin as an excuse to continue it.

But I just had an odd thought...We're all assuming Kevin is the bad guy in this situation and that he only has his own interests at heart. But what if he's actually trying to expose what is going on? He's asking for a full accounting.

Lou M. Taylor is the "money man" in this situation. Kevin is asking for evidence of what Lou does with Britney's money on a day-to-day basis.

That’s what I have said. Kfed has NEVER really done anything to harm his children and britney and was there when she needed it most. He could have made millions writing a tell all and didn’t he would still get spousal support if he hadn’t of remarried e.t,c

11 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I do not want to get into a mess. I do not understand American laws because they have different laws from my country but I understand and believe the C-ship is for people who hurt themselves and are a danger to society.She has not killed , she has not stolen, she has not mistreated ,it really  is for sick people .They have done harm to her emotionally than she has done .I swear to you that I do not understand that she is more than 10 years old.

A "5150" psychiatric hold is for people who hurt themselves or are a danger to society. Britney was placed under two 5150's within a month back in January 2008.

A conservatorship is for people who cannot feed, clothe or bathe themselves, or cannot provide for their own daily needs. People with dementia are often placed under a conservatorship.

3 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

That’s what I have said. Kfed has NEVER really done anything to harm his children and britney and was there when she needed it most. He could have made millions writing a tell all and didn’t he would still get spousal support if he hadn’t of remarried e.t,c

I'm sure K-Fed has signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which is why we never hear him say bad things about Britney.

He is quite smart that way -- he's always played by his lawyer's rules, and it has benefited him greatly.

5 hours ago, femmefataledoll said:

Wasn't there a lot of talk about the c-ship ending after POM tour? I think it became increasingly clear to Britney as the tour went on that it wasn't going to happen, and now she's back to square one 

There's been talk of the c-ship ending since 2008.

I think they just string her along, always allowing her to believe if she completes just one more tour she will be free.

5 hours ago, zxcvb said:

I'm glad you posted specific details about her conservatorship, because it highlights these two court documents from 4/5 years ago...

Judge Reva Goetz said in the court order regarding Wallet’s compensation, “The conservatorship estate entails the active management of Britney Spears substantial career, business interests and assets as well as numerous trusts and entities. The conservatorship estate represents a portion of the conservatee’s total assets.”

And here's another court document (especially for those familiar with accounting/investing etc...) from over 5 years ago- well before her extremely lucrative Vegas residency-detailing how her vast wealth was being invested at the time:

Both documents indicate that her real wealth is clearly over hundreds of millions of dollars, if her conservatorship estate (now at $56 million+) is only a 'portion' of her total assets.

Both documents also suggest that she doesn't need to be work anymore either. (Or at the least she can become a dance teacher)  She can also remain under the watchful eye of a court appointed financial conservatorship to handle her investments while ending her personal conservatorship and retire from performing.

So three questions/points:

1. She cannot be continuing to perform so much just because of child support payments with that kind of vast wealth.

2. That being said, Is one of the reasons her conservators do not want to disclose her real wealth because of avoiding to pay Federline a higher percentage of child support?

3. Lastly, is the reason she is not retired because so many are depending on her?  Based on the court documents she already has hundreds of millions of dollars in assets and has no reason to keep working in the entertainment industry.

Question...

Do you think Britney knows the amount that is in her trust?

Or have they allowed her to believe she blew it all during her "dark years," and that she must continue to work to replace what was lost?

3 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm sure K-Fed has signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which is why we never hear him say bad things about Britney.

He is quite smart that way -- he's always played by his lawyer's rules, and it has benefited him greatly.

'K-Fed' will never be able to write a tell all because of the ironclad prenuptial agreement he signed and drafted by Laura Wasser back in 2004:

"Each is banned from writing books or giving interviews about their relationship without the other’s prior consent."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-415888/The-details-Britneys-fortune.html

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

Do you think Britney knows the amount that is in her trust?

Or have they allowed her to believe she blew it all during her "dark years," and that she must continue to work to replace what was lost?

1.I think Britney has to know that she has vast wealth (but I would be surprised if she knew the specific amount.)  After all she did rewrite her will, "estimated at hundreds of millions of dollars", last year:

"We've learned the current will simply provides ... when Britney dies her kids inherit her entire estate. Problem is ... they would get her entire fortune -- estimated at hundreds of millions of dollars -- when they turn 18. It's not wise to open the vault all at once to 18-year-olds.

Our sources say the new estate plan creates a trust for the kids, who will inherit her entire estate. But they will not have access to the entire fortune until they turn 35. The trust gives them limited access at 18, more access to the money at 25, but they won't get it all until they're eligible to run for President. The trust also slashes the amount of inheritance tax the estate will have to pay."

https://www.tmz.com/2017/08/16/britney-spears-will-protect-kids-estate-trust/

2. I think she knew that she was still wealthy and didn't 'blow it all' during that time because she had a lot of lawyer fees to pay even before the Circus Tour and as far back as 2011 TMZ noted that her financial figures were "deceiving":

"Now the figures are deceiving. The conservators only control a portion of Britney's total estate. She has a lot of money and property in various trusts and other business entities, which the conservators do not control."

https://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

Archived