The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread: Berlin, Germany

Prince Ali

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After going through posts and instastories from Mercedes Benz Arena I saw how insane the crowd was, I mean the energy was unbelievable ,everyone was living best of their lifes last nite in Berlin. 

Godney Holly Spearit, we love her so much  !

So proud of You Germany !

44 minutes ago, Dirk said:

her mic should have been open here and with her saying random things and giggling, it's kinda sad those last minutes and she's "muted" on stage!

but wow, Berlin is fantastic, incredible aura, city full of really cool kids couldn't expect more love the energy but so far the best show was in Florida.

ttwe was shortened :whatitellu:

It was a great concert. I liked it so much! was a great night with a great audience. besides the hair-check tic, she was extremely on point, playfull and had fun and 150% energy. great people working at the arena and I´m now owner of that ´´work *****`` cap ;) . I am so happy and can#t wait to see her again in birmingham end of the month.  I have to say POM looks way better and really works as a show, if you attend it in person and not just see it for 5 years only in bits on youtube. I defn prefer it over the circus tour! what was there aftershowparty at ´´bar zum schmutzigen hobby like? i know its a great place but i learned about it 20 min ago reading this here.

6 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

A very balanced write up!

About the screens - I've seen this said on at least three separate occasions now, why is she doing this? It's so incredibly unprofessional to watch yourself on a giant screen while there's a paying audience in front of you. It honestly seems like something a child would do if they're at a school nativity play or something. I don't mean to be horrible, does anyone know what I mean though?

It's yet another example of her disconnection from the audience.

She’s too self conscious. Honestly I didn’t stan someone who’s self conscious. I stanned someone who didn’t give a **** like she did on the circus Tour. I like that she cares about the way she looks but this is just too much. Also they should add fans on the stage so she doesn’t have to put her hair in a bun all the time and it looks nicer.

My boyfriend used to work in the MB arena and he said it has space for 17000 people and he doesn't understand how the newspapers etc say there's 14k people there but it's sold out.

So I donno how that works out.

The Berlin newspaper wrote that it was a great show but they criticised her for not making the show more personal, not really interacting with the audience and also lipsyncing. I'm a bit pissed... They could have just left the negatives out. She cried... How can you get more personal than that???

37 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

My boyfriend used to work in the MB arena and he said it has space for 17000 people and he doesn't understand how the newspapers etc say there's 14k people there but it's sold out.

The Berlin newspaper wrote that it was a great show but they criticised her for not making the show more personal, not really interacting with the audience and also lipsyncing. I'm a bit pissed... They could have just left the negatives out. She cried... How can you get more personal than that???

yeah right it says 17000

37 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Crying isn't her being personal with her fans it's her being overcome with emotions and not being able to hold it back. Why should they leave out the negative? It's a review for newspapers not a fan review.

I had a ******* spectacular time last night. 

It was so hot in that standing section, I was stood to the left of the catwalk and thought I was going to melt. 

Pitbull was fun, a little too chatty for my liking but it was cool to see him live. 

The show itself was great, even though I’ve followed it for 5 years I still found parts that were new to me. 

She’s so beautiful and her facial expressions whilst performing just show that when she’s not thinking about it she really loves to perform. 

Can’t wait to see her again in Manchester.

Archived