The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread: Berlin, Germany

Prince Ali

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was in Berlin show last night too. Sorry guys but Britney didn't give her best. She was really LATE, the dj didn't know what other song to play in the meantime. She was like really having a bad time on stage. I love her and I've been following her since before the meltdown, but this show wasn't good. There was some highlights such as CYM/Clumsy, Make Me and probably Boys. But I've seen better. 

Probably she was in bad mood which I think it was what really happened out there. I was with bored face because she was giving bad energy while performing. However, I still have O2 tickets so I will give her another chance because she is Britney and we know that sometimes she does give a good show. 

But stop justifying her, Berlin show was a MESS. 

1 hour ago, gimme.more.pills said:

Was in Berlin show last night too. Sorry guys but Britney didn't give her best. She was really LATE, the dj didn't know what other song to play in the meantime. She was like really having a bad time on stage. I love her and I've been following her since before the meltdown, but this show wasn't good. There was some highlights such as CYM/Clumsy, Make Me and probably Boys. But I've seen better. 

Probably she was in bad mood which I think it was what really happened out there. I was with bored face because she was giving bad energy while performing. However, I still have O2 tickets so I will give her another chance because she is Britney and we know that sometimes she does give a good show. 

But stop justifying her, Berlin show was a MESS. 

LMFAO!!! I have totally differetn experience! The show was late 15 minutes... Tbh you have NO clue if it was HER fault or some technical issues... the technical guys were checkig the stage and catwalk all the time.. once the band got to their places she arrived 5 minutes later so what’s the big deal? :gerlwat:

Well she started just 5 mins later, what the big deal? I have positive experience. It was my first concert! It was my dream to see her live, and seriously I didnt expect her to sing live....I know for the amount of money she should but ...yeah

It was amazing, she danced very energetic, from my point of view - I was in sitting place - was absolutely amazing and awesome!! But yes, its my personal experience guys ;)

Do y'all think that she genuinely doesn't see how offbeat and stiff she is when posting POM performance videos on her IG ? Or do you think she has a social media manager posting them for her and she's totally unaware/doesn't play them back? (I'm thinking she doesn't have an SMM but...?) She's getting dragged in the comments again from her last post (someone even said that if her team is the one posting these, they must really hate her) and for someone who was such a perfectionist, it's so confusing for me to accept the fact that she watches these clips and thinks they're on par to be shared with millions of people. What stans see isn't what the GP sees and vice versa. The fact that this is what casual fans and non-fans alike see from her these days is so frustrating because we know what she's capable of and what she's done in the past, while others, especially the younger generation, believe that this is what she's had to offer her entire career.

I love Brit to death and have never made a negative post about her in my life so please don't come for me :bpout:but I'm genuinely curious if y'all think she's just seeing herself through rose-colored glasses/totally shielded and unaware of the feedback at this point, or if she simply doesn't care. I know this is like beating a dead horse but this last post really just confused the hell out of me haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLvZU9HIXx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

and for someone who was such a perfectionist, it's so confusing for me to accept the fact that she watches these clips and thinks they're on par to be shared with millions of people and up to that classic Britney standard.

Are you and the people commenting f**king idiots?  She was a perfectionist and all that from 1999-2004 and never fully recovered from 2005-2008.  It's as simple as that.

You don't get to skip 2007 and all the vitriol that came her way that probably made her very insecure about herself.  

And we have no idea what goes on in her conservatorship.  The last time she commented on it she said without it "she'd feel so liberated."

22 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Something is really off right now with Britney and her team.

They are very clueless and out of touch with A LOT of things.

For her benefit, she's like a nostalgic act, not on the spotlight of media and such, because she would be criticized a lot, she's such an easy target.

Yes! Primeney had the best marketing team out there and they were so meticulous about what image was projected and knew just how to spin each controversy and misstep when there was one. Now, it's like they're relying on the fact that she's Britney Spears and the name alone will sell records so it doesn't matter how the effort put forth or the quality and relevance of anything she does affects her legacy. I know she's not gonna perform, promote and be all over the place like she once was (and she shouldn't be) but if you're going the nostalgia act route (and more power to her) and truly want to perform still, at least post the moments of the show that are the highlights, ya know?

12 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Are you and the people commenting f**king idiots?  She was a perfectionist and all that from 1999-2004 and never fully recovered from 2005-2008.  It's as simple as that.

You don't get to skip 2007 and all the vitriol that came her way that probably made her very insecure about herself.  

And we have no idea what goes on in her conservatorship.  The last time she commented on it she said without it "she'd feel so liberated."

Lol, thanks? I totally understand her insecurities and the period from which they stem from and I completely accept the fact that she isn't going to be hyper-driven, balls to the walls promoting, rehearsing and everything else like she once did. She doesn't deserve to be thrust into that **** again. She's at a totally different place in her life. But if she doesn't want to/feel comfortable dancing on beat and putting forth a certain level of effort, then I would be more than happy to see her live a quiet life with her boys and not be forced out of her comfort zone every night. It's painful to watch, for her sake. I feel bad for her, genuinely, and it doesn't do her legacy that she busted *** to build any favors. If she doesn't want to keep performing, more power to her! She shouldn't have to. But if she does, as a world-famous icon, a title she has earned, there's a standard. Just like any other job, especially one people pay good money to attend, that standard should be met.

Archived