The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread: Berlin, Germany

Prince Ali

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

Crowd energy was amazing!! She loved it! At wr screamed WHO IS IT!? and se was cackling .

good show but of course all we are ***** about can be improved bit oh well... hearing those songs in arena is amazing!!

Gosh, whoisit movement is spoiling song for me :tongueney:

guess I'm a weirdo :nydisgust: oh well :cinema:

8 minutes ago, imagine said:

They did promote my prerogative on big screens in the arena. It was completely sold out and the crowd went nuts until the end. I think Britney enjoyed it.

I meant wristbands :hehehe:, but thanks for info 

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

the original guy who did it meant it, now it's just a sheep movement without meaning

I feel like there's conspiracy behind it and yeah, he meant it :schoolingtime:

Just came from tonight’s show in Berlin and these are my highlights:

- Overall it was ok, it was my 5th time attending to a Britney show and it was ok (best one was Vegas 3 years ago)

- It is a cheaper version of Las Vegas show

- she was energetic and fun but doing the same tics we’ve seen: (1) the hair non-stop fixing it and (2) she was looking at herself on the screens constantly

- super strong opening, and next 5 songs. From Gimme More onwards was repetitive with the same dance moves on and on

- the energy was back in Toxic

1 hour ago, imagine said:

I went to this concert in Berlin. I HAD A ABSOLUTE BLAST. She is a great performer. Crowd in Berlin was amazing! One of the best concerts I attended. Pitbull was on Fire.

Yes! And I loved how he said she is a fighter and was through ups and downs but is back etc. Love it!

47 minutes ago, WhoCares said:

Just came from tonight’s show in Berlin and these are my highlights:

- Overall it was ok, it was my 5th time attending to a Britney show and it was ok (best one was Vegas 3 years ago)

- It is a cheaper version of Las Vegas show

- she was energetic and fun but doing the same tics we’ve seen: (1) the hair non-stop fixing it and (2) she was looking at herself on the screens constantly

- super strong opening, and next 5 songs. From Gimme More onwards was repetitive with the same dance moves on and on

- the energy was back in Toxic

A very balanced write up!

About the screens - I've seen this said on at least three separate occasions now, why is she doing this? It's so incredibly unprofessional to watch yourself on a giant screen while there's a paying audience in front of you. It honestly seems like something a child would do if they're at a school nativity play or something. I don't mean to be horrible, does anyone know what I mean though?

It's yet another example of her disconnection from the audience.

Hi guys,

I was just at Brighton Pride - it was unreal - the Holy Spearit was real! The gimme more ‘who is it’ nearly broke through the ozone layer...

I’m going to see her at home in Dublin, Ireland in the next few weeks...

I would love to get picked for Freakshow ‘naughty’ guest - any ideas/advice of who I contact/how to get chosen?

Much love and holy spearit blessings ❤️

Killian 

Archived