The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread: Berlin, Germany

Prince Ali

10 minutes ago, Breakbot said:

SO, I was also at the Concert in yesterday.

It was mit 5th time seeing her live ( 2000, 2005, 2009, 2011, 2018)

I mean I knew every part of the show, which is not really hard by a Show, who is existing already for 5 years.

I have to be honest: It was hard for me to watsh. I don't know what I was expecting, but from the beginning to the end it was medicore. I was mostly disappointed by the non-existing special effects of the show. Their team really was not caring at all. I thought, that the special effects by Pitbull were better. I know, that sounds hard. I was there with all of my friends and I have to say, that we had the best time, when Pitbull was there and we don't even like Pitbull.

And then Britney: At first I was overwhelemd seeing her. I mean I cry every damn time. By the end of the concert I almost cried, because I was so sad about the whole situation. A lot of things were said here (Hair, face expressions, too late lip-syncing). The dancers are amazing. Her body was flawless, but her stage presence war cringe-worthy, like excpected. Iam 31 years old now and I always supported her. But last night I came to a point in my stan life, where I slowely start to let it go.

I love Britney and I wish her only the best in her life. But I really think she should start overthinking, if she really wanna do this. This Tour could really help her to get back in everbody's heart, but that was not the case. I'm sorry, but I really neded to write this down for you. Probably you guys understand me more than anybody else.

I feel you here though I still think that, unfortunately for the ones who only planned to attend to this date, it was just a bad one and she was either in her period or something bad happened yesterday that got her in a no friends face and attitude....

I was entertained by Pitbull a lot as well and I don't even like him either but he performed lots of hits live and everyone was so hyped jumping lol.

Let's hope the reason is that she's bored of this 5 year old show and next one will be much better! After all piece of me is much better than the Femme Fatale Tour.....

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, portrait said:

http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/musik/britney-spears-in-berlin-in-reizwaesche-ueber-den-friedhof-der-popmusik-a-1221925.html

german press is not amused... the title :orangu: mentioning her zumba moves and hair touching in the first sentence :orangu: 

who has the time and nerve to translate it? :pieceofwhat:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=4483366

I don't have the time or the nerve to translate all of it - and the first half of the article is harsh enough tbh

:umok:

here you go guys:

Spoiler

Listening to Britney Spears' greatest hits, the artist herself present on stage, working out and fidgeting with her ponytail. This type of alternative to a concert took place at the sold-out Mercedes-Benz-Arena in Berlin on Monday evening.

Spears wasn't doing just any kind of work-out, but a type of strip-aerobic combined with a lot of walking, dressed in mostly black underwear. Most of the movements, invented by Spears herself, are upper body movements and call to mind the posture and grace of the so-called demimonde.

If you go to the trouble to bend your knees, you have to open your legs while your on the floor, one of many conclusions to take away from this evening.

The stage is rather minimalistic, a LED-backdrop and a platform surrounded by LEDs where the band is standing, playing the many classic, thumping Max-Martin-Beats of the late 90s, followed by more modern, darker EDM-Beats.

Spears has them play Baby One More Time and Oops I Did It Again, being her oldest, well-known and most naive hits, in a graveyard-like setting. Her male dancers carry her while wearing black corsages themselves.

The popular dance music, always alluding to ***, is exhibited here to the maximum. It's calling to us: At the end (graveyard!) of all pop music it comes down to stripping, the Reeperbahn or Las Vegas, where this show usually resides. Vegas had probably been looking for a retrospect of Spears' musical work, but what she delivers is more of a disintegration of her work.

47 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Wow it seems like nobody was happy with last nights show. There was definitely something off but ya she lost the passion.

i was really happy with the show. liked it more than circus and maybe even more than ff. but i have to say that my friend told me at the end of meet and greets she was crying and this resulted in some fans crying and then there was that delay. but i really had a great experience and saw the joy in her face.

25 minutes ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

I don't have the time or the nerve to translate all of it - and the first half of the article is harsh enough tbh

here you go guys:

Hide contents

Listening to Britney Spears' greatest hits, the artist herself present on stage, working out and fidgeting with her ponytail. This type of alternative to a concert took place at the sold-out Mercedes-Benz-Arena in Berlin on Monday evening.

Spears wasn't doing just any kind of work-out, but a type of strip-aerobic combined with a lot of walking, dressed in mostly black underwear. Most of the movements, invented by Spears herself, are upper body movements and call to mind the posture and grace of the so-called demimonde.

If you go to the trouble to bend your knees, you have to open your legs while your on the floor, one of many conclusions to take away from this evening.

The stage is rather minimalistic, a LED-backdrop and a platform surrounded by LEDs where the band is standing, playing the many classic, thumping Max-Martin-Beats of the late 90s, followed by more modern, darker EDM-Beats.

Spears has them play Baby One More Time and Oops I Did It Again, being her oldest, well-known and most naive hits, in a graveyard-like setting. Her male dancers carry her while wearing black corsages themselves.

The popular dance music, always alluding to ***, is exhibited here to the maximum. It's calling to us: At the end (graveyard!) of all pop music it comes down to stripping, the Reeperbahn or Las Vegas, where this show usually resides. Vegas had probably been looking for a retrospect of Spears' musical work, but what she delivers is more of a disintegration of her work.

no wonder that the dpa (official german press agency) was officially not getting an acredditation as another friend working for the radio told me

18 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

i was really happy with the show. liked it more than circus and maybe even more than ff. but i have to say that my friend told me at the end of meet and greets she was crying and this resulted in some fans crying and then there was that delay. but i really had a great experience and saw the joy in her face.

Oh no why was she crying ? 

49 minutes ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

here you go guys:

Hide contents

haha loved the last sentence:

The performance of music is supposed to arouse emotions. If dancepop manages to make you very sad, that's a great achievement.

sums up most exhalers attitude towards POM (mine too btw)

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Wow it seems like nobody was happy with last nights show. There was definitely something off but ya she lost the passion.

I was really happy with the show. 

Of course it was usual Currentney with touching her hair all the time and yea. But I loved the energy in the arena and Britney (I felt like) was in a good mood. All of my friends and I had a great time seeing her. 

All this negativity on Exhale made me really anxious about going. I didn't want to be disappointed about POM but I am glad I enjoyed it. 

I think it's so different when you are there in person compared to when you watch the videos online. 

I don't regret one cent to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I was really happy with the show. 

Of course it was usual Currentney with touching her hair all the time and yea. But I loved the energy in the arena and Britney (I felt like) was in a good mood. All of my friends and I had a great time seeing her. 

All this negativity on Exhale made me really anxious about going. I didn't want to be disappointed about POM but I am glad I enjoyed it. 

I think it's so different when you are there in person compared to when you watch the videos online. 

I don't regret one cent to be honest. 

This!!!

Trying to protect my positive memories from the negativity in press/media and here

20 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

It did feel like she was an Anna rip off.

you know, I like How Nina and Anna are super ****, but ITS not too fanservice-y or just gross like dead or alive.

like it makes sense 

Many people felt the same (including me) that she was a clone. :soyeah:

And yeah Nina and Anna are the right amount of ****. But i gotta admit Katarina is fun to use (she does ALOT of damage) and her customization outfits are pretty nice too :yeahhh:

tumblr_oqh3wxJjsh1uq6svio1_500.gif

Archived