The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread: Berlin, Germany

Prince Ali

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I must confess I still belieeeveee :overwhelm:

:embarrassney: 

5 minutes ago, Tittywitty said:

Haii! Rakiii Kuroe da yo!

tumblr_ngwarrlkfG1qcm0i5o2_500.gif

I bet my girl Nina probably dressed up as a bride just to kill Anna’s husband:selenerz:

I thought they weren’t giving the guest/dlc characters storylines?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I bet my girl Nina probably dressed up as a bride just to kill Anna’s husband:selenerz:

I thought they weren’t giving the guest/dlc characters storylines?

I didn’t they’d get a storyline either. But they won’t get character episodes (at least i don’t think they will)

Check this out :orangu:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/1026516099360153603?s=19

Anna WAS getting married. And yes Nina did kill Annas husband (Poor her) :orangu:

And Lei has become a joke, like some of the old characters (I like his design tho. He aged)

53 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She looks anxious 

She's worried because:

- It's been 2 seconds since she last checked her ponytail

- She's worried she's wearing too many clothes on stage. 

- She's afraid of the crowd. 

- She can see her choreo on the monitors and she realises how freaking awful it is. 

- She's just realised she's performing to vocals so old people used to listen to them on cassette tapes.

- Her boys have been trying to catch Pokemon in Berlin and they may not have caught them yet.

It saddens me so much seeing POM because it's not like she CAN'T dance. That Slave 4 You breakdown looks really good, but it's only 0.09% of the whole show and the rest of the show is AWFUL :tiffsniffle:

I apologise to those who love/like POM because I'm being negative and I will stop commenting on these threads because I realise I'm just repeating the same criticisms over and over and nothing will change. 

Archived