The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread: Berlin, Germany

Prince Ali

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, G L O R Y said:

She seems to be on fire and so is the crowd!

I know!! She was amazing and really on fire, and the crowd went insane! Loved it and the way she worked the stage last night, I think the big audiences for the shows now got her pumped. 

Can’t wait til Friday!

1 hour ago, NotAPassenger said:

I had a f**king spectacular time last night. 

It was so hot in that standing section, I was stood to the left of the catwalk and thought I was going to melt. 

Pitbull was fun, a little too chatty for my liking but it was cool to see him live. 

The show itself was great, even though I’ve followed it for 5 years I still found parts that were new to me. 

She’s so beautiful and her facial expressions whilst performing just show that when she’s not thinking about it she really loves to perform. 

Can’t wait to see her again in Manchester.

Oh!!! So happy for you. Thnx for this can’t wait til its my turn on friday:pumped:

HEEEEEYYY!

so I was there last night.

1) Pitbull got pissed because people would shout "Britney, Britney" to him and he stopped the show and "demanded respect to the opening act." After that we kinda started cheering for him. 

2) Britney was great in total but:

- That hair tic was annoying me a LOT. It was so obvious and every 15-30 seconds. At some point, we thought she was gonna pick out her tresses

- It was my first time attending POM, and I was expecting a lip sync show of course but for some reason it degrades the show's quality. My feeling was that Brit was rather distant because of it. She tried to speak to the audience at some point and the vocals started playing, so she stopped. ;/ AND the times she actually talked it was SOOOO loud and screechy we had to cover our ears. There were some sound problems for sure.

- I feel like the choreography is mediocre. There is so much hand moving and walking around. The iconic choreos from MATM and Slave are there and are good breaks in the rather mundane choreo (IMO), but still dont make up for it. 

- I wish Circus had a better choreo. It was a weak moment for me.

- Surprisingly I loved Stronger/Crazy and BOMT/Oops which are the parts most ppl don't like on here. 

- She slaaaayed all new songs from Glory! You could tell she was having more fun performing DYWCO and Slumber.  

- I loved the Breathe on me part but Touch of my hand was a bit all over the place

- I would have loved more props. It was a very expensive -ticket show. I think it would have looked better in Vegas

- Her energy was definitely on point, but she did miss a lot of moves 

- General feeling: Her dancing and the music playing were two different shows. It felt like a dance show to a greatest hits CD <3 

4 minutes ago, portrait said:

http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/musik/britney-spears-in-berlin-in-reizwaesche-ueber-den-friedhof-der-popmusik-a-1221925.html

german press is not amused... the title :orangu: mentioning her zumba moves and hair touching in the first sentence :orangu: 

who has the time and nerve to translate it? :pieceofwhat:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=4483366

"Her dance is good, but not very good. It is always obvious that her singing comes from everywhere but not from her mouth." :pieceofwhat:

tbh it's not an awful review, it basically says that Britney isn't the same performer anymore but that it's still very entertaining bubblegum pop show. No lies.

The right capacity and people in attendance was 17,000(sold out) not 14,000. Pitbull probably got it wrong and some newsoutlets picked up on that number because he said it at the show. 

Although there is an ”end stage” that blocks a part of the venue the whole floor was used and packed of people(!). 

Incredible show last night, Britney!:badgirl:

13 hours ago, Tittywitty said:

I didn’t they’d get a storyline either. But they won’t get character episodes (at least i don’t think they will)

Check this out :orangu:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/1026516099360153603?s=19

Anna WAS getting married. And yes Nina did kill Annas husband (Poor her) :orangu:

And Lei has become a joke, like some of the old characters (I like his design tho. He aged)

Look at Nina being a good sister. I’m happy though, Anna dodged a bullet there.

imagine finally falling in love and getting ready to get married and your sister you tried killing in a tournament, but then lost horribly to, that you hate, shows up as the bride and kills your husband, all because she too is trying to move on with her life:orangu:

In T8 Imma need them to focus more on them tbh.

also, Lee looks absolutley different. Didn’t recognie him hadnt it been for his stance in the beginning.

also negan tho:orangu:

also according to the story, apparently Anna was sad because Nina was way more popular in a fighter ranking :queenie:in the 6th tournament.

tbh I don’t Main Anna; but Nina, I still am super excited to see both tbh 

hopefully next time they’ll include everyone so that they can be given a story of their own

23 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Look at Nina being a good sister. I’m happy though, Anna dodged a bullet there.

imagine finally falling in love and getting ready to get married and your sister you tried killing in a tournament, but then lost horribly to, that you hate, shows up as the bride and kills your husband, all because she too is trying to move on with her life:orangu:

In T8 Imma need them to focus more on them tbh.

also, Lee looks absolutley different. Didn’t recognie him hadnt it been for his stance in the beginning.

also negan tho:orangu:

Yes please! 

And about Negan :orangu: how the hell does he even fit in the Tekken universe? I thought Geese, Noctis and Akuma were more than enough guest characters :mcorangu: And with Annas reveal it finally explained why Nina had a weddingdress as the default costume. 

And besides Anna and Lei, I hope Julia, Bruce and Zafina returns (i really love Zafinas fighting style, it’s pretty unique)

and also.. i hope most of the new characters in 7 are gone when 8 comes (ESPECIALLY LUCKY CHOLERA) :orangu:

Guys I rarely login even though I have an account since 2007.

Me and my husband had 3 shows booked for O2 and Berlin (still going to O2 ofc!), and we can confirm that last night she really looked like having a bad mood.

You know those days you have to go to a party just because your friend wants you to go and you end up showing up with a no friends/ no motivation face? Well, that's what she looked like yesterday.

We were making up stories about how perhaps the fact she started an hour and a half late and her bad mood face were related (a discussion with Sam? A bad meet and greet experience? She just doesn't like Berlin?).

Also was funny we were expecting her to confuse the city name and she played it safe saying "what's up........... Germany!?". Lol.

Anyway, that's my take on this one.

Highlights anyway were:

+ Clumsy and CYM

+ Stronger (she was in sync and energetic on that choreography :O, not on crazy tho)

+ Make Me was pretty good too

+ Boys was surprisingly good and she looked so hot when she came out on that one with the red bra and thingy with her hair un tied

Worst:

- awful BOMT / Oops medley performance, you can tell she hates that one by now

- slave was boring and dull until the breakdown in the end 

- awful womaniser breakdown delivery , worst I've seen so far (got it filmed :D sadly)

Nice to talk to you guys! Keep up the entertainment here.

13 minutes ago, Tittywitty said:

Yes please! 

And about Negan :orangu: how the hell does he even fit in the Tekken universe? I thought Geese, Noctis and Akuma were more than enough guest characters :mcorangu: And with Annas reveal it finally explained why Nina had a weddingdress as the default costume. 

And besides Anna and Lei, I hope Julia, Bruce and Zafina returns (i really love Zafinas fighting style, it’s pretty unique)

and also.. i hope most of the new characters in 7 are gone when 8 comes (ESPECIALLY LUCKY CHOLERA) :orangu:

Her ending was Great tho, teaching Eddy to dance... 

though like, I only like Claudio and Katarina out of the new ones

hopefully Lilly will stop chasing Asuka too

Britney did great as always but it seemed like her mind was somewhere else. There was less passion tonight. Also I feel like you can get away with lipsyching in Vegas but in a concert it’s another story. She should at least sing a few songs live. She also needs props and fans on the stage so she doesn’t have to put her hair up every time.

SO, I was also at the Concert in yesterday.

It was mit 5th time seeing her live ( 2000, 2005, 2009, 2011, 2018)

I mean I knew every part of the show, which is not really hard by a Show, who is existing already for 5 years.

I have to be honest: It was hard for me to watsh. I don't know what I was expecting, but from the beginning to the end it was medicore. I was mostly disappointed by the non-existing special effects of the show. Their team really was not caring at all. I thought, that the special effects by Pitbull were better. I know, that sounds hard. I was there with all of my friends and I have to say, that we had the best time, when Pitbull was there and we don't even like Pitbull.

And then Britney: At first I was overwhelmed seeing her. I mean I cry every damn time. By the end of the concert I almost cried, because I was so sad about the whole situation. A lot of things were said here (Hair, face expressions, too late lip-syncing). The dancers are amazing. Her body was flawless, but her stage presence war cringe-worthy, like excpected. Iam 31 years old now and I always supported her. But last night I came to a point in my stan life, where I slowely start to let it go.

I love Britney and I wish her only the best in her life. But I really think she should start overthinking, if she really wanna do this. This Tour could really help her to get back in everbody's heart, but that was not the case. I'm sorry, but I really needed to write this down for you. Probably you guys understand me more than anybody else.

2 minutes ago, Breakbot said:

SO, I was also at the Concert in yesterday.

It was mit 5th time seeing her live ( 2000, 2005, 2009, 2011, 2018)

I mean I knew every part of the show, which is not really hard by a Show, who is existing already for 5 years.

I have to be honest: It was hard for me to watsh. I don't know what I was expecting, but from the beginning to the end it was medicore. I was mostly disappointed by the non-existing special effects of the show. Their team really was not caring at all. I thought, that the special effects by Pitbull were better. I know, that sounds hard. I was there with all of my friends and I have to say, that we had the best time, when Pitbull was there and we don't even like Pitbull.

And then Britney: At first I was overwhelemd seeing her. I mean I cry every damn time. By the end of the concert I almost cried, because I was so sad about the whole situation. A lot of things were said here (Hair, face expressions, too late lip-syncing). The dancers are amazing. Her body was flawless, but her stage presence war cringe-worthy, like excpected. Iam 31 years old now and I always supported her. But last night I came to a point in my stan life, where I slowely start to let it go.

I love Britney and I wish her only the best in her life. But I really think she should start overthinking, if she really wanna do this. This Tour could really help her to get back in everbody's heart, but that was not the case. I'm sorry, but I really neded to write this down for you. Probably you guys understand me more than anybody else.

Wow it seems like nobody was happy with last nights show. There was definitely something off but ya she lost the passion.

2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Her ending was Great tho, teaching Eddy to dance... 

though like, I only like Claudio and Katarina out of the new ones

hopefully Lilly will stop chasing Asuka too

Yeah what is up with that? I’m like “just kiss already...” :orangu: it’s so weird. Asuka goes from having these kind of powers to surpress the devil gene (her tekken 5 ending), and go after Feng, to end up having this weird rivalry thing with Lili? :orangu: I agree with Claudio and Katarina. They’re pretty cool :verycool:

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

Wow it seems like nobody was happy with last nights show. There was definitely something off but ya she lost the passion.

Yeah right PLUS I saw Circus and the Femme Fatale Tour. I always thought Femme Fatale was the worst, what I have seen.

1 minute ago, Tittywitty said:

Yeah what is up with that? I’m like “just kiss already...” :orangu: it’s so weird. Asuka goes from having these kind of powers to surpress the devil gene (her tekken 5 ending), and go after Feng, to end up having this weird rivalry thing with Lili? :orangu: I agree with Claudio and Katarina. They’re pretty cool :verycool:

We love an exorcist and a slutty fighter:wigsnatched:

Archived