The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread: Berlin, Germany

Prince Ali

16 minutes ago, generation glory said:

He’s a part of her team so yes Larry is at fault - to a certain  degree. But imo I feel like every one of them is to blame for things being how it is. There are ways to improve, work around the budget issues, whatever it may be, etc but it’s not happening. Idk what exactly the problem is but there must be a way to resolve most issues fans are more openly talking about.

Without elaborating forever... Everyone to blame is:

• Britney Spears 

• Her Team- including but not limited to just Larry Rudolph. 

• Her family/Her dad: as conservator he’s part of the team and he’s family. He better than anyone should be able to realize that his daughter is still struggling to cope with certain issues. (Whatever that might be) Maybe it’d be best to not allow the cycle to continue of her doing back-to-back residencies & touring. Take a break from all this.

Has Britney ever really had a break in her adult life? As in not to work on films, other projects, have children or endorse others products. There are many ways to keep her busy without her having to be busy for profit. Explore other countries. Get some culture. Take a photography class. Sort your stuff out. 

• The fans - as long as we accept mediocrity the more mediocre things will be. particularly those fans who still are willing to put up with the poor quality performances, unprofessionalism, disrespect, lack of effort on her team/Britney’s part and make excuses for her/her team.

Now, what share of the blame should be placed on each of the above is up to everyone to decide. 

But most agree that Britney doesn't see the negative reviews/comments.  So it'd be up to her team:

000yr177

Is this really still her team?

Like I said she is in the overall good graces in the media today only because of her suffering (mostly) from 2006-2008, not because of anything Larry Rudolph has ever done, especially in this political climate.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, overprotectedd said:

omg when she left :orangu: walking unbothered 

she's clearly over this **** show

Not excusing her at all, but I reckon she went to have a drink of water during the walk off. 

During the POM residency - she'd get given water from the side immediately after MATM, but that didn't happen here as the staging was different. So I think she went to have a drink before the breakdown. Just my theory. 

Well, what I see is that she's clearly nervous/anxious and that totally shows in her movements / facial expressions / tics.

What's the reason behind that? I don't know, personal issues, health issues, anxiety, worries, pressure, lack of rehearsals, lack of confidence, I don't know. 

That other day that she was about to cry during Crazy or TTWE? I don't think she was touched or something, she was about to cry but it looked more like anxiety or nervousness, almost horror. She didn't look happy at all, or relaxed or confident. I genuinely don't understand how is she able to even step onstage and do all this, when she's clearly not enjoying it anymore. It looks almost painful, like when someone is threatened to do something against their will.

And I'm not saying that "oh she should retire" I'm just saying that in this particular tour, or since the final dates of POM she's been looking very uncomfortable, anxious, nervous, and I don't know what is the trigger for that. She doesn't feel confident because of the lack of rehearsals? Or because she gets conscious of the lipsyncing or body issues in the middle of the show? Or she gets intimidated by the crowds? Is there something in her personal life that is worrying here, K-Fed, her kids, Sam? We'll never know. 

I had a classmate in high school that would get so nervous every time we had to do a presentation in front of the class. It was painful to watch him, he would tremble, stutter, or he would start talking super fast, but after he was done, he would never talk about it, like he never addressed how horrible it was for him every time he had to step in front and talk, so we were never able to help him, because at any other moment he would pretend that everything was ok, as if it was nothing, when you could clearly see he would rather die than present to the class.

I feel like Britney is like that. She pretends nothing is happening, and that what she feels onstage nowadays is just the normal adrenaline that every performer experiences, but she looks miserable. At least in the videos I was watching last night from Brighton, the user made a lot of close-ups, and you can see her facial expressions.

She was doing great in 2016, I really don't know what happened then to be like that, or what has been missing since 2017. 

But I definitely wouldn't share those videos. Like Britney herself one said, there are days she has good performances, and then OK performances, so you won't pretend ALL of them are good.

3 hours ago, Dirk said:

This is probably the worst MATM performance EVER.

Look how uninterested she is like her mind is elsewhere, she and Sam probably had some fight. 

Probably not that cuz when she's pissed she usually delivers.

I mean blackout + the CT (which was basically her being pissed for nearly a year )

12 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

But most agree that Britney doesn't see the negative reviews/comments.  So it'd be up to her team:

000yr177

Is this really still her team?

Like I said she is in the overall good graces in the media today only because of her suffering (mostly) from 2006-2008, not because of anything Larry Rudolph has ever done, especially in this political climate.

Negative comments bad reviews aside Britney has to know instinctively when she’s messing up the choreo on stage. Choosing to not do some of the choreography because she forgets it or because she doesn’t feel like it isn’t right. It should cross her mind at some point that “maybe I need to rehearse more.” “Maybe I need to give a **** 70% of the time instead of 30%.” She doesn’t care enough to try to be a consistently good performer. Her team isn’t asking her to do better because why should they? They all get paid regardless. 

I’m not asking for 2001ney. But I would really like a consistently good 2018ney showing up on stage 3 times a week in Vegas. That’s all. She isn’t even that. I won’t absolve Britney of any responsibility but I won’t put it all on her either. They all bare a responsibility in giving fan’s their money’s worth. They managed to pull it all together (look, costume, choreo) for BBMA 2015 & BBMA 2016. She can get it right when she wants to. She’s capable. I know not everyone liked ‘Pretty Girls’ but that was a solid good performance she did with iggy imo. They choose to be flops. 

Brit knows she lip syncs all the time. No way she is unaware of that. Tech issues? Mic issues? Fix it. But that’s not the problem. She knows this. Why not bother to sing one song live every night? She knows she is half assing, phoning it in. She shouldn’t need her team to show her negative reviews or read negative IG comments saying she mimes and dances badly. She knows.

She *shouldn't* need her team to tell her her show is a mess. She knows. Even IF she doesn’t know POM is a mess she or her manager/team influencer could request they film her concerts so she can watch it to make necessary adjustments to the show especially her choreo & costumes. She/they don’t do that. She/they don’t care. Nobody cares to improve upon things. All Britney wants to do is get out on stage for her 90 minute set & get outta there as soon as she can. All her team wants is for her to do the performances and collect their checks.

Why'd Britney run out of f**ks to give? Could be because she truly doesn’t wanna be a pop star anymore but she can’t really stop. Could be her musical vision keeps getting shot down by her label/team which frustrates her to no end so she just is like whatever.

Could even be she’s scared of what could happen if she cared...would we expect more of that? She’s not wanting to do that. Maybe she mentally can’t take on any added pressure or increased expectations. I have no idea. I wish they would all be real with us.

As for the pic. Some of those men idk who they are but Brett has been gone for years. 

@zxcvbBasically tl;dr

Success is usually a team effort. In this instance no one on Team Britney + Britney herself has the desire to put on a better show. They might all have different reasons for lacking the desire to change for the better. The only thing it seems they’re all in agreement on is getting more from fans while putting in less effort/work. 

• Super Mods

She deleted it! :orangu: Exhale's impact :orangu:

1 hour ago, dandy said:

What did she post? 

It was a video of her performing Clumsy in Berlin last night, and she was pretty stiff and not in sync with her dancers. I think she was being dragged in the comments... :heresthetea:

Hello everyone!

so, I’m still happy I finally got the chance to see Brit live! It was the first time I did it to see her so I travelled from Greece to Berlin just for her concert and I combined it with some tourism of course.

I would like to share with you that she was amazing! Even it my seat was a little far, I was watching the show with a good view, but I couldn’t see more details on her face as you can understand. As overall I belive POM tour in Berlin was more than what I expected! The audience was also in high energy so this helped a lot. The truth is that many people were not hardcore fans so in Clumsy and No seas cortes part they didn’t be much noisy as in other most known tracks! Also at the end, after Crazy, she didn’t continue immediately asking if “we want one more”, but she said goodnight, just like she did in her older tours. People who don’t known the built of the show, started leaving and other stayed asking for her again. Then finally lights opened and she appeared again screaming that she will perform one more, Till the world ends! Then that was the official end!

Britney gave her best and I was happy watching her jumping all around with high energy and being like a little girl, seriously! 

Anyway! I’m glad I coped to see her, and I just wanted to share. People left smiling at the end, just like me!

these are my photo from the stadium, and my videos (I know not the best, prefered to enjoy the show, through my eye lens!) 

That’s all! I will leave Berlin happy cause I saw Britney after 11 years I’ve been a fan!

i love how eu cizitens tell it like a big issue to travel from an eu country to another eu contry for an event. you just get a train or plane ticket and u go there. not a big deal:byebitch:

its not like you go through a visa process which costs time and money wich is equal another britney concert ticket price :byebitch: also the currency changes...

Archived