The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

She had her stylist, actually she already had her hair like that for the first NY show. And her makeup looks professionaly done, the real problem is that her eyeshadow's too dark, literally black. Don't be surprised if she goes full panda for the rest of the tour (professionaly done like in the asian tour)

But it's stage make up, it's made to be seen from afar.

That's the main reason behind the make up for every show and performance.

The only thing is that usually people don't wear that kind of make up in real life :yaknow: 

2 minutes ago, ydmc said:

So they "remixed" TTWE.

Different new "instruments" + they removed the lyrics from Work ***** at the end AND shortened the ending.

Which looks and feels better I find :yaknow: 

Work ***** is still there... Cant you hear it?

This was the worst show she had ever done. Behind the M&M’s shows of course.

So many of my gay friends on Facebook are dragging her after seeing her. Saying she sounded like the CD... If the CD was on fire.

and saying she looked like she didn’t give a **** 

2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

This was the worst show she had ever done. Behind the M&M’s shows of course.

So many of my gay friends on Facebook are dragging her after seeing her. Saying she sounded like the CD... If the CD was on fire.

and saying she looked like she didn’t give a **** 

Ok but the majority of people and the press are praising her. 

Some people love to overreact. Also, who goes to a Britney concert for vocals? I know I don't... 

I mean, not to sound harsh, but what did u expect? 

The ppl who say the show is so different in person are mostly talking about the energy from the crowd. What u see on IG videos is truly what u get from her. She does not engage with the crowd, the lipping is obvious, and her stage presence is barely there. I mentioned in my review that almost anyone could have been on stage, the crowd and the iconic songs made the show for me. It’s nothing like any other show I’ve seen this year (not in a good way) :-/ but still glad I finally saw her. Ppl say it’s better in Vegas though with all the props! 

1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

the “where are we?” felt really disrespectful this time. She performed at one of the biggest pride events ever, without even knowing where she was. She doesn’t really give a **** about anything.

:gerlwat: "who is it?"  

17 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I mean, not to sound harsh, but what did u expect? 

The ppl who say the show is so different in person are mostly talking about the energy from the crowd. What u see on IG videos is truly what u get from her. She does not engage with the crowd, the lipping is obvious, and her stage presence is barely there. I mentioned in my review that almost anyone could have been on stage, the crowd and the iconic songs made the show for me. It’s nothing like any other show I’ve seen this year (not in a good way) :-/ but still glad I finally saw her. Ppl say it’s better in Vegas though with all the props! 

I went to Vegas and the props don’t even help. The tree is the best part but everything else isn’t that great 

all over twitter/instagram's here in the UK and from people i know that went - according to them the show was amazing and so much fun. (they are criticial people trust me)

also i saw pom in vegas and honestly videos do not do it justice! i'm so excited to see POM again here in Birmingham & Manchester in a few weeks!

stop all the hate!

ppl call it "slaying" are the reason britney sucks at performing.  :byebitch:

she is not slaying anything since 2008. She sucks as a performer. And i feel sorry for people at Brighton who bought tickets just for this show. Brit did not even know where she was at. That shows how much *** she gives. :unbothered:

Archived