The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

14 minutes ago, I’mAMomNow said:

Has anyone mentioned the rainbow choker she wore at the start of the show? Not sure if that’s the same choker she always wears or if special for this show. She also had the rainbow flag at the end. Not ignoring the fact that she needed help with remember the name of the event, but I don’t think it’s lost on her that it’s a pride event. 

Nonetheless, I think she looked great and will give credit to her team for arranging this booking. Still love her!

Like 90% of her dancers are gay - surely they discussed the Pride event before the show? And the significance of the show to them? Does Brit still have a "don't look at me or talk to me off stage" policy? It seems she does :(

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lantis said:

So the press is heavily praising her, we must accept that she is never going to evolve as a performer. Their policy: let's milk this fandom till the last drop and then disappear. 

Loads of people on here were saying she’ll get dragged to hell and back performing in this way but I knew she wouldn’t. Here in the uk everyone loves Britney she can do know wrong in their eyes. She will keep being Robo-Spears until the very end!

11 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Loads of people on here were saying she’ll get dragged to hell and back performing in this way but I knew she wouldn’t. Here in the uk everyone loves Britney she can do know wrong in their eyes. She will keep being Robo-Spears until the very end!

Uk media was really harsh on her for both the Circus tour and FFT. I don't know why but the media overall has been a lot more supportive in the last 5 years, sometimes a bit shady but not like before:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-537850/Britney-Spears-reveals-unsightly-elephant-legs.html

They were ridiculous 

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

it looks like there was no way for her to appear on that right side platform without being obvious since they only had one staircase per platform instead of two. She should have just done like on AFM where she came 'marching' with her dancers towards the middle

Ok good point thanks

19 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Uk media was really harsh on her for both the Circus tour and FFT. I don't know why but the media overall has been a lot more supportive in the last 5 years, sometimes a bit shady but not like before:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-537850/Britney-Spears-reveals-unsightly-elephant-legs.html

They were ridiculous 

It’s that Pepsi endorsement money doing work. 

If you look all the smaller paper/site reviews are honest. The city ones. The ones no one will remember.

but

All the bigger shows and sites/articles are great. Like she is in her prime. 

25 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

They were ridiculous 

Well that 'elephant legs' article is really mean...I don't know what it is but you're right that since POM they can't say enough good things about her. 

17 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s that Pepsi endorsement money doing work. 

If you look all the smaller paper/site reviews are honest. The city ones. The ones no one will remember.

but

All the bigger shows and sites/articles are great. Like she is in her prime. 

The fans enjoyed and that's all that ever matters

Archived