The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Daria said:

Are you f**king serious? :tiffcackle: 

The only thing that was utterly stupid was your response. :tiffcackle:

A simple google search (don’t sweat it, I’m more than sure you’re incapable of even doing that :tiffcackle:) can show you the atrocities men have done to women who refused to wear a hijab in some Islamic countries.  

The person you quoted has a valid point, the hijab is currently being “marketed” AF in western countries as a symbol of “freedom” by harpie feminists and far left leaning groups. The same symbol many women currently stuck in the Middle East are forced to wear or face punishment. 

This whole thread is a MESS :cackling: but I also can’t at some of y’all acting like a gay man parading around public streets dressed like a literal f**king clown in a thong is “brave” and somehow totally excused from any mocking or criticism. Comments made by people on the internet (and on a Britney forum:orangu:) aren’t equivalent to a hate crime or someone actively shutting down an event. :tiffcackle: 

Its like y’all are desperately grasping at excuses to convince everyone the world still hates gay people (in 2018 :tiffcackle:)y’all are even going as far as encouraging debauchery on the streets and claiming some online criticism towards such behavior is a reason these events still exist. :tiffcackle:

Want to know who can actually use some pride parades? Saudi Arabia. Oh wait, I think we all know how fast and ugly that would end. :tiffcackle:

Wtf has this thread tuned into

But I agree with everything you said

Archived