The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

You all crying about hed forgetting the city literally are dramatic af. SO many artists forget where they are or think they are in a different city. It happens. Stfu. 

No one has to 'stfu' about something that they want to talk about (unless it's breaking the rules). Some people on here want this place to become an echo chamber where only the highest praise for Britney is allowed. Not going to happen. She is letting fans down consistently now, and it's starting to grate.

Forgetting the name of a city - on it's own - not such a big deal I agree. this is part of a bigger picture though, can you not see how half hearted she is about her performances? She's totally out of sync with her dancers, her outfits are lazy choices, she can't be bothered to sing one song live, she interacts with the crowd on auto pilot. 

She forgot she was at Brighton Pride because she didn't give a **** that she was at Brighton Pride.

They're so f**king right... and I guess they were a bit gentle with her tbh

Her dancing is so embarrassing. She's making a fool of herself with those ridiculous dance moves.

couldn't even watch the whole videos

What the **** is wrong with her and her team....! Lipping over vocals from almost 20 years ago, half assing the choreos, wearing haggard and ugly outfits.... come on ! This is ruining her legacy and status 

8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No one has to 'stfu' about something that they want to talk about (unless it's breaking the rules). Some people on here want this place to become an echo chamber where only the highest praise for Britney is allowed. Not going to happen. She is letting fans down consistently now, and it's starting to grate.

Forgetting the name of a city - on it's own - not such a big deal I agree. this is part of a bigger picture though, can you not see how half hearted she is about her performances? She's totally out of sync with her dancers, her outfits are lazy choices, she can't be bothered to sing one song live, she interacts with the crowd on auto pilot. 

She forgot she was at Brighton Pride because she didn't give a **** that she was at Brighton Pride.

And it hurts more because Larry paid for that GLAAD award recently and us gays are Britney's biggest fanbase. And yet she treats us with so much contempt :tiffsniffle:

How easy would it have been for Britney to tailor that performance last night to her audience? 

She was performing at Gay Pride and she has a song called Boys. It doesn't take a genius to think up something say prior to the performance like "This one's for all the guys out there who like other guys!" 

She's so washed up :yeahsure:

6 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Why is exhale focusing on 1 negative when every one that was there was saying how amazing it was and many of the larger critics said it was amazing... 

Sweetie the larger critics either feel guilty about bashing Britney close to suicide a decade ago and are trying to make up for it now (given that mental health is more of a "thing" nowadays whereas it was more of a "joke" back then for the press) or Larry's paying them to say nice things. 

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

sad people bash britney so much here when they should be happy she was out there with the lgbtq comunity. 

I saw a lot of positive things on twitter and I'm so happy britney did that festival, it's really cute and important. 

Not to her it isn't. She didn't know where she was. She didn't know what the event stood for. She doesn't care. 

Every article about this show should be like this one. This man deserves praise for being honest about this lackluster disappointing performance Britney is putting on. My zumba instructor dances better than her.

Britney has no stage presence. She doesn’t say anything to the audience that is not on her script (written back in 2011 - HOW U FEELING????) 

Britney needs to wake up. Her team writes her tweets and puts on a front like she is aware of the pride parade and it means to LGBT fans but the real Brit is absolutely clueless and doesn’t even know where she is. She doesn’t give af.

8 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

They're so f**king right... and I guess they were a bit gentle with her tbh

Her dancing is so embarrassing. She's making a fool of herself with those ridiculous dance moves.

couldn't even watch the whole videos

What the **** is wrong with her and her team....! Lipping over vocals from almost 20 years ago, half assing the choreos, wearing haggard and ugly outfits.... come on ! This is ruining her legacy and status 

IKR? I honestly think if she'd retired in 2016 many of us would've been thankful that she went out on a high. When they did POM 2.0 she performed better than she has in many many years, but then the same thing happened again - she cut stuff and lost interest and stopped caring and her performing now is just cringe. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s that Pepsi endorsement money doing work. 

If you look all the smaller paper/site reviews are honest. The city ones. The ones no one will remember.

but

All the bigger shows and sites/articles are great. Like she is in her prime. 

I don't think they use that money to get good reviews. I think that even the media feels nostalgic about Britney just like fans. Even the bad reviews from smaller sites say that

3 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

And it hurts more because Larry paid for that GLAAD award recently and us gays are Britney's biggest fanbase. And yet she treats us with so much contempt :tiffsniffle:

How easy would it have been for Britney to tailor that performance last night to her audience? 

She was performing at Gay Pride and she has a song called Boys. It doesn't take a genius to think up something say prior to the performance like "This one's for all the guys out there who like other guys!" 

She's so washed up :yeahsure:

I totally agree with you! 

I'm not a gay guy but I would feel the same as you if I was, it's as if she's a Stepford wife or something, there's not personality, no deviation from the script. She could have most definitely tailored last night to the crowd, look how they went all out for her with the signs, banners and outfits. That whole audience loves her so much :( 

Yes Boys! - she could have changed that up a bit. And instead of "It's Britney *****" mimed, how about "It's Britney you **** *******!" said live?! Can you imagine? She would never :icant2:

Even last year at the Phillipines concert, I had hoped she'd maybe acknowledge where she was in the POM song, that line meant so much to the crowd and she could have done SOMETHING different there, for that one part of the song. 

I agree washed up is an accurate term sadly.

On another note, I had no idea Larry paid for that GLAAD award is that that true?!

Archived