The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spongbob said:

What is up with this fanbase and Britney's butt? It's kinda weird:decisions:

Oh God, do you recall the member who would start a new thread at least biweekly, unironically demanding to know why we refuse to “appreciate her ***?” He was completely obsessed, and said the same thing verbatim each post. Once, I made a comment about maybe dialing back on the threads a bit, and then he told me I was “part of the problem.”  :roflney:

I love her so much, but I am so glad I won't spend money to see her anymore. It's just not the same. Her energy is ******, her moves are not right, I am one of the biggest stans.. She needs better choreography and a producer that tells her what looks good and doesn't. The touching the hair all the time, everything, it's a f**king mess. I am so disappointed in her laziness and ways lately.. I'll always be a fan, but I won't pay to see this live... :nochillbrit:

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

All I said was that if you think Britney's show is better than Beyonce's you need to stop lying to yourself. And I hate Beyonce. I don't care where we are lol I've been a loyal stan since 1998. But I don't have to love everything she does and the POM is not great and super messy. Like you said, it's just my opinion. Here's a better pic of Beyonce's stage so now you know what I'm talking about:

a315ad28-f240-4ca5-bc3f-dae27a456cc9.jpg

Beyonce's team spends dollars for quality. Britney's doesn't.

I get what you, but Britney is just a different kind of artist, when Britney was put on psychiatric hold I thought we would never see her on stage ever again, it made me so sad. I'm just grateful she's happy and gets to just dance in bikinis for a living, serious goals. I also just think it's Piece of Me as a whole. It's standing on its last leg as far as it is, I don't think they want to make any changes or make it more complicated than it needs to be. 

1 minute ago, YoGirlKeke said:

I get what you, but Britney is just a different kind of artist, when Britney was put on psychiatric hold I thought we would never see her on stage ever again, it made me so sad. I'm just grateful she's happy and gets to just dance in bikinis for a living, serious goals. I also just think it's Piece of Me as a whole. It's standing on its last leg as far as it is, I don't think they want to make any changes or make it more complicated than it needs to be. 

That was a decade ago. That doesn’t allow a poor show. This is why she shouldn’t be out of the cship. Ppl obviously have such low expectations and don’t think she can handle much of anything. 

Soooooooo I just got back to london from Brighton and The show in its entirety is absolutely amazing!!! Britney's body is banging and her outfits despite what everyone here says look incredible and not cheap at all. I didn't realise how huge the actual production was. Saying all that I have some minor faults with the show.

The lip sync was AWFUL. I knew more words to the songs than britney did! Touch of my hand girl could hardly mouth the lyrics right. And she actually plays with her hair ALOT! 

I also feel like she could have given more energy to the audience. There was no communication apart from the usual how are you feeling 'Insert place here' and the scripted freakshow bits. Not even a mention about it being pride.

But regardless if the show was spectacular or not, its britney and I've literally never see her live before so I was always gonna love it.

P.S the dancers put so much into the show its crazy!!

There is my honest review.  I could say so much more but I'm shattered.

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

All I said was that if you think Britney's show is better than Beyonce's you need to stop lying to yourself. And I hate Beyonce. I don't care where we are lol I've been a loyal stan since 1998. But I don't have to love everything she does and the POM is not great and super messy. Like you said, it's just my opinion. Here's a better pic of Beyonce's stage so now you know what I'm talking about:

a315ad28-f240-4ca5-bc3f-dae27a456cc9.jpg

Beyonce's team spends dollars for quality. Britney's doesn't.

I keep thinking that stage is not that impressive, at least for me, I am not lying to myself I am not talking about how impressive pom's stage is, no one of them are impressive, I simply prefer Britney's show to Beyoncé, I dont give a **** if she spends one billion in quality I'd be bored as **** watching her, I dont hate her, I just dont like her and I am sorry If this hurt you but Beyoncé is not liked by everybody in this world. It's like I am obligated to say Britney's show is worse, and actually that depends on your own ideas or concept about what is good or bad.

In addition it's getting anoying to bring other artists everytime Britney does something let her have her moment, she may not be bringing her best but she is performing in front of 40,000 people, but yeah, I think beyonce's stage is more important for the b-army right now

41 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

I keep thinking that stage is not that impressive, at least for me, I am not lying to myself I am not talking about how impressive pom's stage is, no one of them are impressive, I simply prefer Britney's show to Beyoncé, I dont give a **** if she spends one billion in quality I'd be bored as **** watching her, I dont hate her, I just dont like her and I am sorry If this hurt you but Beyoncé is not liked by everybody in this world. It's like I am obligated to say Britney's show is worse, and actually that depends on your own ideas or concept about what is good or bad.

In addition it's getting anoying to bring other artists everytime Britney does something let her have her moment, she may not be bringing her best but she is performing in front of 40,000 people, but yeah, I think beyonce's stage is more important for the b-army right now

idc

1 hour ago, YoGirlKeke said:

Finally a reasonable member on here. Everything you say makes total sense. I've stanned since 98 so it's tough to go from DWAD/OH to Circus/FF and even to go from Circus/FF to POM. I really just don't like the show lol and I don't have to. My standards are higher, prob bc I also love Madonna, Kylie, and Janet and their shows are amazing and they're way older than Britney. I think Britney's taste is just so bad and her team is so cheap that it's not a good combo. I really respect Larry bc he helped build her career but I would love for her to get a whole new team for B10 and really freshen up their strategies and standards. 

50 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

This tbh :queenflopga:

Archived