The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

all over twitter/instagram's here in the UK and from people i know that went - according to them the show was amazing and so much fun. (they are criticial people trust me)

also i saw pom in vegas and honestly videos do not do it justice! i'm so excited to see POM again here in Birmingham & Manchester in a few weeks!

stop all the hate!

This!! Thnx for posting. Loves all the positive and praising she got. I think the show looked great and I loved her energy and the faces she gave. 

Can’t wait to see her in Norway!!!

She def had the energy, looks like people had a good time and she slayed a few times, a few hiccups also (not knowing where she is :ehidk:   I guess she is nervous when put on the spot and thinks she will say the wrong name so just asks when she up there? Thats the best justification I can come up with LOL.

Sooo happy she did this though.... Wish I had gone, was watching some vids, and the atmosphere with it being Pride and Britney being there, you could feel how amazing it was to all sing along to Britney's ICONIC music! 

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

the “where are we?” felt really disrespectful this time. She performed at one of the biggest pride events ever, without even knowing where she was. She doesn’t really give a **** about anything.

I think especially because she tweeted like she was super aware of the importance of the event. When I’m reality she didn’t even know where she was. But maybe it was Larry who tweeted lol 

52 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

all over twitter/instagram's here in the UK and from people i know that went - according to them the show was amazing and so much fun. (they are criticial people trust me)

also i saw pom in vegas and honestly videos do not do it justice! i'm so excited to see POM again here in Birmingham & Manchester in a few weeks!

stop all the hate!

This is why she will never get better.

Y’all “stop the hate 1111 people love the show!1111” are delusional and need to understand open criticism of her lackluster show is not hating. She’s an icon so yes she’s going to bring in a large audience and her songs are hits so people will enjoy themselves but THE PERFORMER in Brit is dead. She is awful on stage right now and she has no stage presence or interaction with the crowd. She can’t even rememver where she is... 

She is using the Brighton pride festival to promote her stupid new unisex perfume that she couldn’t even elaborate on in her interviews... also mentioned nothing about it being for men as well :jlostare: she can’t even say anything about Pride or her LGBT fanbase on stage. 

She is pathetic at the point. No effort, she doesn’t sing live, doesn’t dance well, doesn’t care about her appearance, and only pretends to care about her LGBT fans so they can fund her show and perfume.

I am so fed up as a fan. Ok rant over bai. 

9 hours ago, Danishfan said:

Kylie used to have amazing production. Have you seen the kiss me once tour?? Lol 

I did on DVD. It's not her best show but the production was still amazing. The lighting/lasers were INCREDIBLE, the projection design were so creative and fun, her dancers were great... I didn't love all of the costumes on that tour but at least they were actual designers (Dolce & Gabbana, Gualtier) and there were some really ones (I Should Be So Lucky, Sexercize, Beautiful, Into The Blue).

But even Kylie's worst show is still great I mean she sings every word live, has genuine crowd interaction, and gives plenty of love and energy and she's way older than Britney. So I'm not even mad at that tour. POM makes the KMO Tour look like Aphrodite lol.

PS. Kylie is so amazing live have you seen her? I went to the North American Tour 2009 and Aphrodite Tour 2011!

Has anyone mentioned the rainbow choker she wore at the start of the show? Not sure if that’s the same choker she always wears or if special for this show. She also had the rainbow flag at the end. Not ignoring the fact that she needed help with remember the name of the event, but I don’t think it’s lost on her that it’s a pride event. 

Nonetheless, I think she looked great and will give credit to her team for arranging this booking. Still love her!

3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

the “where are we?” felt really disrespectful this time. She performed at one of the biggest pride events ever, without even knowing where she was. She doesn’t really give a **** about anything.

Her team could literally put her in front of ****** 2.0, pull her string and she'd do POM from start to finish without giving a damn about how many people ****** 2.0 had killed.

All she cares about is money. She doesn't care about who is at the show or how much they've paid to be there or how far they've travelled to be there or how awful the show is or how terrible she looks. She's literally been on Autopilot since 2008 :tiffsniffle:

Archived