The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Its not great no. 

But why can't you accept praise? We see the show in a different way than the GP does.

The GP may praise it, they are not obsessed with her as we are and just want to have fun, I'm referring to the press, wich is far from being objective considering what I'm reading...

10 minutes ago, Lantis said:

The GP may praise it, they are not obsessed with her as we are and just want to have fun, I'm referring to the press, wich is far from being objective considering what I'm reading...

The huge majority of people enjoyed the show.

That's it. The end. 

12 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

The huge majority of people enjoyed the show.

That's it. The end. 

This is exactly why Britney will never bother to push herself, and give a **** about her music again. She is surrounded by people that tells her everything is fine, and just keep doing what she is doing. Hey, as long at she is making Larry and Papa Spears money, who cares if she lips her way through a set while half assing Zumba moves for one and a half hour for the next 10 years.

Its actually quite embarrassing how all you keep on bashing on POM and Britney. Its not just for one show but for nearly all of the shows. Thousands of people enjoy the show and revieuws stay positive. 

If you want Britney to step up or change something, then dont buy tickets or her music anymore. 

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

I agree. The show is made by the energy of the crowd and the sheer greatness of her hits. But it’s like any person could be up there on stage. Nothing about her herself was drawing my attention in. And I’ve been a fan since the very beginning. Its not bashing if it’s true. It makes me sad to think that maybe something is really wrong with her that her team or whoever won’t even let her say more than two lines to her own audience. It wasn’t always like this. She’s literally just a prop on stage now. It’s sad tbh

I agree I went to a cabaret Britney show and I equally enjoyed that it’s such a shame. But it’s truest her 

15 minutes ago, ReyonM said:

Its actually quite embarrassing how all you keep on bashing on POM and Britney. Its not just for one show but for nearly all of the shows. Thousands of people enjoy the show and revieuws stay positive. 

If you want Britney to step up or change something, then dont buy tickets or her music anymore. 

:jlostare:

She NEEDS to step up, it's just that the standards are so **** nowadays that what she does can be considered praise-worthy. And that is plain sad

Anyway, yes, I won't be buying tickets for this show EVER, but I'll definitely stick around for more music because she has always delivered at that

1 minute ago, W0rkBitch said:

57.000 people/

supporting lgbt comm

yet

she didnt know where she was. she didnt even pause to give a small speach of support.

I dont care about POM, let her run it for a decade, but the above is UNACCEPTABLE, sorry.

Probably 56500 people who loved it and had a wonderful evening. And exhale is doing nothing but bashing. Slay that. 

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Why do you think it's that way? Is it because dancers are usually short? 

I think it's because it looks better (visually talking) when all dancer are the same height in the stage ... for example female dancers can't be blonde because Britney is the center of attention so she is the only blonde.. you know it's just esthetic :lmao:

Archived