The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s that Pepsi endorsement money doing work. 

If you look all the smaller paper/site reviews are honest. The city ones. The ones no one will remember.

but

All the bigger shows and sites/articles are great. Like she is in her prime. 

maybe they used the pepsi money to pay for good reviews? :mhmsureny:

The thing is maybe the GP and the real world see the show differently to us.

This forum loves to nitpick at every single part of the show. 

As soon as something positive is said about Britney you all always shut it down with its paid by her management or they are just being nice etc... 

I don't care about downvotes, but exhale really can be pathetic sometimes. 

11 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I totally agree with you! 

I'm not a gay guy but I would feel the same as you if I was, it's as if she's a Stepford wife or something, there's not personality, no deviation from the script. She could have most definitely tailored last night to the crowd, look how they went all out for her with the signs, banners and outfits. That whole audience loves her so much :( 

Yes Boys! - she could have changed that up a bit. And instead of "It's Britney *****" mimed, how about "It's Britney you **** *******!" said live?! Can you imagine? She would never :icant2:

Even last year at the Phillipines concert, I had hoped she'd maybe acknowledge where she was in the POM song, that line meant so much to the crowd and she could have done SOMETHING different there, for that one part of the song. 

I agree washed up is an accurate term sadly.

On another note, I had no idea Larry paid for that GLAAD award is that that true?!

She does her homework without thinking twice about it and then she goes home. That's it. 

I agree. The show is made by the energy of the crowd and the sheer greatness of her hits. But it’s like any person could be up there on stage. Nothing about her herself was drawing my attention in. And I’ve been a fan since the very beginning. Its not bashing if it’s true. It makes me sad to think that maybe something is really wrong with her that her team or whoever won’t even let her say more than two lines to her own audience. It wasn’t always like this. She’s literally just a prop on stage now. It’s sad tbh

16 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

The thing is maybe the GP and the real world see the show differently to us.

This forum loves to nitpick at every single part of the show. 

As soon as something positive is said about Britney you all always shut it down with its paid by her management or they are just being nice etc... 

I don't care about downvotes, but exhale really can be pathetic sometimes. 

Do you have the guts to say POM is a good show as it is now? To praise such a mess is quite pathetic and unrealistic. I'll keep praising BBMA Britney's performance forever cause that was the best we can achieve now and it actyally was a great performance to watch, but to say her POM show is good... jeez, it's a big NO for me. It's just an easy grab show and they don't even try to hide it. 

2 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Do you have the guts to say POM is a good show as it is now? To praise such a mess is quite pathetic and unrealistic. I'll keep praising BBMA Britney's performance forever cause that was the best we can achieve now, but to say her POM show is good... jeez, it's a big NO for me. It's just an easy grab show and they don't even try to hide it. 

Its not great no. 

But why can't you accept praise? We see the show in a different way than the GP does.

Archived