The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

All I said was that if you think Britney's show is better than Beyonce's you need to stop lying to yourself. And I hate Beyonce. I don't care where we are lol I've been a loyal stan since 1998. But I don't have to love everything she does and the POM is not great and super messy. Like you said, it's just my opinion. Here's a better pic of Beyonce's stage so now you know what I'm talking about:

a315ad28-f240-4ca5-bc3f-dae27a456cc9.jpg

Beyonce's team spends dollars for quality. Britney's doesn't.

She's stucked in 2D...when will she give a real show like Madonna or Britney (DWAD, OHT, TCSBS)? All of her tour stages are basically giant screens, in this case some platforms and a long catwalk.

Production wise she keeps it too simple to be considered "the best act" currently, nothing great about her production or stages. She should take some notes:

ptekvgcfykpsejgjyw9m.jpg

giphy.webp

208-BRITNEY.jpg

And these examples were many years ago. Today's technology is a lot more advanced, she could do wonders if she wanted to.

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's stucked in 2D...when will she give a real show like Madonna or Britney (DWAD, OHT, TCSBS)? All of her tour stages are basically giant screens, in this case some platforms and a long catwalk.

Production wise she keeps it simple, nothing great about her production or stages. She should take some notes:

ptekvgcfykpsejgjyw9m.jpg

208-BRITNEY.jpg

And these examples were many years ago. Today's technology is a lot more advanced, she could do wonders if she wanted to.

I wasn't saying Beyonce has great shows haha I was just saying that her production quality is way better than Britney's which it is. You're right about Madonna, her tours have the best production. I went to Confessions and MDNA Tours live and they were so amazing! Kylie also has amazing production.

1 minute ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I wasn't saying Beyonce has great shows haha I was just saying that her production quality is way better than Britney's which it is. You're right about Madonna, her tours have the best production. I went to Confessions and MDNA Tours live and they were so amazing! Kylie also has amazing production.

Britney had the best in her prime and comeback, now her shows are all about her songs. Beyonce's in her "prime" right now but she still hasn't done any outstanding show production wise. I'm just stating facts :lessons:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Without Chase that performance is always a mess. I've said it since 2016 when she removed the backflip, that song needs to go, there's no point in doing it anymore.

The performance was boring even with Chase. The only interesting thing was the backflip.

But in all fairness, something seemed up in that clip. Like she didn't want to bend at all, either she hurt herself or there was a problem with her costume.

21 minutes ago, Complication said:

The performance was boring even with Chase. The only interesting thing was the backflip.

But in all fairness, something seemed up in that clip. Like she didn't want to bend at all, either she hurt herself or there was a problem with her costume.

I think she doesn't trust that dancer ever since the Apple Festival incident. I'm surprised he didn't get fired :janet:

Britney has truly become such a bad performer. Her dancing, her appearance, lack of effort is cringeworthy to watch. The artist I’ve loved since I was 8 years old has lost her entire artistry and her legacy is hanging on by a thread.

Sorry, this show was not good. She didn’t even say one single thing about Pride. :nochillbrit:

It’s sad to say she’s never looked worse in her career... she looks even worse than femme fatale tour or POM 2013. The outfits are horrendous, just embarrassing. Honestly what is she thinking? Does no one in her team tell her? Her hair is a absolute mess and she looks AWFUL when she puts it in a messy bun. Her makeup is terrible, girl where are your eyebrows? These are all things she can fix overnight but she chooses not to. It’s embarrassing at this point and I’m about to unstan . And to think she was on top of the world in 2016 now 2 years later she’s hit rock bottom. I’m done. :canthandleit:

6 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

lmfao at her looking at herself on the screens before Do Somethin.. haha

Those literal 2 seconds of her side eyeing herself on the screen is the only thing I can truly appreciate out of this whole entire POS cheap tour. :tiffcackle:

3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Oh God, do you recall the member who would start a new thread at least biweekly, unironically demanding to know why we refuse to “appreciate her ***?” He was completely obsessed, and said the same thing verbatim each post. Once, I made a comment about maybe dialing back on the threads a bit, and then he told me I was “part of the problem.”  :roflney:

Exhale really is the home of crazy Britney fans

5 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Please take your ignorance somewhere else. Just a simple Google search would reveal how utterly stupid this comment is.

Are you f**king serious? :tiffcackle: 

The only thing that was utterly stupid was your response. :tiffcackle:

A simple google search (don’t sweat it, I’m more than sure you’re incapable of even doing that :tiffcackle:) can show you the atrocities men have done to women who refused to wear a hijab in some Islamic countries.  

The person you quoted has a valid point, the hijab is currently being “marketed” AF in western countries as a symbol of “freedom” by harpie feminists and far left leaning groups. The same symbol many women currently stuck in the Middle East are forced to wear or face punishment. 

This whole thread is a MESS :cackling: but I also can’t at some of y’all acting like a gay man parading around public streets dressed like a literal f**king clown in a thong is “brave” and somehow totally excused from any mocking or criticism. Comments made by people on the internet (and on a Britney forum:orangu:) aren’t equivalent to a hate crime or someone actively shutting down an event. :tiffcackle: 

Its like y’all are desperately grasping at excuses to convince everyone the world still hates gay people (in 2018 :tiffcackle:)y’all are even going as far as encouraging debauchery on the streets and claiming some online criticism towards such behavior is a reason these events still exist. :tiffcackle:

Want to know who can actually use some pride parades? Saudi Arabia. Oh wait, I think we all know how fast and ugly that would end. :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Kylie used to have amazing production. Have you seen the kiss me once tour?? Lol 

Archived