The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

51 minutes ago, jaredw said:

‘WHERE ARE WE!?’

:orangu: i thought someone was joking about this since it happened last year, didn't know it happened again

i guess besides rehearsals, she also needs geography lessons

some artists would have a sign right before getting on stage showing them where they are so they'd remember

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, fintan said:

Britney just walked on from the side during the Brighton Pride show, and I’m wondering why she didn’t at least walk on to the top podium. Also, does anyone know if there were any other changes to the show? Even just minor? Thanks.

it looks like there was no way for her to appear on that right side platform without being obvious since they only had one staircase per platform instead of two. She should have just done like on AFM where she came 'marching' with her dancers towards the middle

11 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Daily Mail has messed up YET again. 

• Pride marks Britney's first performance in the UK since her 2011 Femme Fatale tour

Maybe they forgot all about the iconic Apple Music festival performance from 2016. The failed TOMH backwalk :gloria: 

Maybe "London" isn't part of the UK any more or maybe Daily Mail need to get their act together and stop giving us fake news :mhmsureny:

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/feature/a809370/britney-spears-apple-music-festival-review-a-triumph/

tbf that wasnt a tour she appeared in a festival... now she is on an actual tour

1 hour ago, jaredw said:

‘WHERE ARE WE!?’

I thought you said it was a joke @Spongbob?

I just knew it was true! She doesn't give a shiny **** about where she is, I've read a few comments saying that she didn't seem connected to the fact that this was a Pride event - she literally IS like a robot who can't go off script and is programmed to speak at exact times and have the same little moves at every moment...idk she used to have such a spontaneity about her and a freedom on stage. 

Let's just cut to the chase: Britney isn't half the performer she used to be, the vids of last night that I've seen are very mediocre, of course the crowd is loving it, she is a huge icon to so many, she has some AMAZING songs that sound great live, she has charisma to this day but her performing skills are so off that it's sad to watch. She can do so much better!

8 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She's stucked in 2D...when will she give a real show like Madonna or Britney (DWAD, OHT, TCSBS)? All of her tour stages are basically giant screens, in this case some platforms and a long catwalk.

Production wise she keeps it too simple to be considered "the best act" currently, nothing great about her production or stages. She should take some notes:

ptekvgcfykpsejgjyw9m.jpg

giphy.webp

208-BRITNEY.jpg

And these examples were many years ago. Today's technology is a lot more advanced, she could do wonders if she wanted to.

Totally agree those are impressive stages but that one of Beyoncé is almost as basic as Pom's :bcutelaugh:

51 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

I was there, has anybody mentioned here how she clearly whispered to her dancer to ask them where she wasn’t performing...

People were singing and have blast like it was Philippines. :clap:
Reception in Brighton was just marvelous, kudos to peeps there, lovely crowd :kiss:

I didn't expect Britney to give it all and She did :madance:

15 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Damn she looked decent in the us, her make up looked horribile yesterday night :tiffanycries: and the show is atrocious :tiffanycries:

I actually think the show looked amazing last night! 

On the big screens with the professional recording, it looked great! 

20 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Her hair stylist didn’t go overseas with her, so once guessing her makeup team didn’t either :wontcry:

She had her stylist, actually she already had her hair like that for the first NY show. And her makeup looks professionaly done, the real problem is that her eyeshadow's too dark, literally coal on her eyes. Don't be surprised if she goes full panda for the rest of the tour (professionaly done like in the asian tour)

Archived