Britney Brings The Heat In These New 'Prerogative' Pictures

thehidhir

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seanril said:

I was not able to score a M&G because they sold out, but I really want to know if a fan can please ask Britney to make a cologne for all of her male fans at their meet and greet? Like I want to hear what she says. I will even pay you to ask LOL. 

We need a cologne!!!! 

she's releasing one! it's called prerogative. it's made for all people. there's even a really cool commercial for it, and the bottle is new for her brand. you should check it out! :ahhh:

I’m still checking for it every 5 minutes. Have I missed it? Is the 15 seconds posted on Instagram ACTUALLY the full commercial? Why haven’t they uploaded it anywhere now the E! announcement is over? Now they’ve teased the f out of it, have they decided it just didn’t work?  :calculating:

4 hours ago, britneyqueers said:

she's releasing one! it's called prerogative. it's made for all people. there's even a really cool commercial for it, and the bottle is new for her brand. you should check it out! :ahhh:

No, she isn't. Britney is releasing a unisex fragrance, and its a stretch calling it unisex. I bought it yesterday and it's very perfume like. I want a cologne. Rihanna and Paris Hilton put out colognes. Britney has such a huge male fanbase. I just feel that the idea may not even be in her head.

6 hours ago, Seanril said:

I was not able to score a M&G because they sold out, but I really want to know if a fan can please ask Britney to make a cologne for all of her male fans at their meet and greet? Like I want to hear what she says. I will even pay you to ask LOL. 

We need a cologne!!!! 

I’m sorry but are you for real lol :xfactorlook:

if i was paying $2000+ to meet my idol for three seconds after 20 years of waiting there’s not a chance I’d b asking something for someone else..

53 minutes ago, Seanril said:

No, she isn't. Britney is releasing a unisex fragrance, and its a stretch calling it unisex. I bought it yesterday and it's very perfume like. I want a cologne. Rihanna and Paris Hilton put out colognes. Britney has such a huge male fanbase. I just feel that the idea may not even be in her head.

you obviously know nothing about perfume if you think "perfum is duh for duh girls" and "cologne is duh for real duh men".

Archived