Britney Brings The Heat In These New 'Prerogative' Pictures

thehidhir

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

The f**king perfume without the ad she was teasing on instagram :brityawning:

Oh, and she can't eat steak because it makes her sick, but she said that she can eat burgers and not feel sick :queenflopga: queen of contradiction

no waaaayyy oh my god

:gloria:

4 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

The f**king perfume without the ad she was teasing on instagram :brityawning:

Oh, and she can't eat steak because it makes her sick, but she said that she can eat burgers and not feel sick :queenflopga: queen of contradiction

How is that contradictory?

burgers and steak are and can be VERY different things y’know?

I was not able to score a M&G because they sold out, but I really want to know if a fan can please ask Britney to make a cologne for all of her male fans at their meet and greet? Like I want to hear what she says. I will even pay you to ask LOL. 

We need a cologne!!!! 

26 minutes ago, G-unit said:

You literally have like 4-5 seconds with her.  It’s more of a photo-op than a meet and greet.  It’s like this for other artists too...they need to call them photo-ops, not meet & greets.

I understand. I met Britney in Vegas and of course never thought of that but we talked for about a minute. It was cool. I just wouldnt have an issue asking. I just want to hear her response.

I feel like the idea may not even be in her head. So someone should plant it.

Archived