Britney Brings The Heat In These New 'Prerogative' Pictures

thehidhir

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

That’s good she doesn’t look at the comments... I think 

I wonder who the ex-boyfriend was? I'm thinking Kevin and the tabloids, or maybe even Charlie? He always seemed like Prince Charming, so maybe that was just a front for someone who was insecure. But like... All of our comments about him were how he was so perfect and ****, so I don't know why he'd freak out at that? :mhmsureny:

8 hours ago, STJ said:

How I imagine Britney to look like without photoshopping: 

tumblr_pc0racwUSA1vgkun8o1_540.jpg

I just saw her live and she looks like the original pic that people are claiming looks like a sim. She really is that thin and flawless. Her bod looks nothing like this edit. Thx 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, LionHeart said:

she looks so hot and bad ***** on the teaser video but it didn't work for the promo poster, she is photoshopped af again.

:zoomzoom:

I bet it’s cuz Randee took the photo. She never brings out the vixen in Britney. I mean this photo and pose looks like all the perfume adverts she has done. Stiff and very posed. Plus the overexposure, why couldn’t they stick with the cool tinted lighting of the teasers...one word...Randee.

3 hours ago, John0164 said:

I just saw her live and she looks like the original pic that people are claiming looks like a sim. She really is that thin and flawless. Her bod looks nothing like this edit. Thx 

i believe she looks small/slim irl 

what i dont believe is her head looking disproportionately bigger than her body :xfactorlook:  also dying at you calling my pic was an edit like the original wasn't... :mcorangu:

9 hours ago, Tetris said:

Agreed. Plus, now the print ads don’t match the overall tone of the video clips. This LOOKS like the kind of product you’d get at Wal-Mart, while the videos look like expensive high fashion. Alas...

well it is primarily sold at walmart :mcorangu:  and walmart is treating it like it's the mona lisa painting, i heard from few people on here, they lock the perfumes in a glass case :mcorangu:

Archived