Britney Brings The Heat In These New 'Prerogative' Pictures

thehidhir

7 hours ago, Seanril said:

I was not able to score a M&G because they sold out, but I really want to know if a fan can please ask Britney to make a cologne for all of her male fans at their meet and greet? Like I want to hear what she says. I will even pay you to ask LOL. 

We need a cologne!!!! 

We need new music not cologne 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Seanril said:

I was not able to score a M&G because they sold out, but I really want to know if a fan can please ask Britney to make a cologne for all of her male fans at their meet and greet? Like I want to hear what she says. I will even pay you to ask LOL. 

We need a cologne!!!! 

Anyone thinking they will get valid information out of Britney on a M&G or thinking that you can steer any decision in a way is delusional and wasting their precious seconds and dollars.

The only thing asking things like that will accomplish you is that Britney will either freeze and end the conversation or give some generic answer like "wait and see" or "oh okay cool". You will have lost the opportunity to connect to her and to have a memorable moment.

Tbh I think you should email Elizabeth Arden instead of wasting someone's precious time at the M&G with that. If you request it I'm pretty sure they would get on with the idea if they don't tell her first.

Also I don't get how some of you are saying Prerogative smells like ''cotton candy''? It includes foody notes but that's not listed on the fragrance info. I imagine it being a darker version of Private Show imo.

And nowadays men's fragrances are pretty sweet so I don't see any problems wearing Prerogative if it is indeed that sweet.

Archived