The Shade Room posted Britney’s S4U Migos remix

2K16NEY

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

If she has such bad anxiety why doesn't she reherse the show until perfection? I feel like going on stage unprepared would induce anxiety not make it better.

because she is comfortable like that . yet she didn't force anyone to go to her show.and all the people who criticizing her still the one whose stayed at home watching some blurry , noisy , low quialty video from instagram . i'm sorry but the britney army doesn't seem to know how to enjoy what they get they will always want more  

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alex1011 said:

because she is comfortable like that . yet she didn't force anyone to go to her show.and all the people who criticizing her still the one whose stayed at home watching some blurry , noisy , low quialty video from instagram . i'm sorry but the britney army doesn't seem to know how to enjoy what they get they will always want more  

You can't be comfortable and anxious at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, alex1011 said:

Stop it. Get some help.

Give me some good music and stellar visuals (music videos, photo shoots etc) and I would be more than satisfied these days. If performing is something that she doesn’t want to/isn’t able to deliver anymore then she and her team should focus their resources elsewhere. But nothing will pay like tours so I guess that’s why we’re here. :jlostare:

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

You can't be comfortable and anxious at the same time. 

she is comfortable with her dance routine but she have social anxiety . that's explain why she keep fixing her ponytail every five min and even that she  get dragged for it. i personally suffer from anixety and whenver i'm in crowded place i keep on fixing my shirt even tho there is  nothing wrong with it

2 minutes ago, alex1011 said:

she is comfortable with her dance routine but she have social anxiety . that's explain why she keep fixing her ponytail every five min and even that she  get dragged for it. i personally suffer from anixety and whenver i'm in crowded place i keep on fixing my shirt even tho there is  nothing wrong with it

:ririshade2::ririshade2: god you're annoying

1 hour ago, alex1011 said:

yes you are!! 

all the fans who went to the show are happy and they said they had the time of their life 

the only harsh comments are coming from the ones who stayed at home and watched leaked low quality videos:tiffeyeroll:

Good. I sincerely hope that they did! :bigtime:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

If she has such bad anxiety why doesn't she reherse the show until perfection? I feel like going on stage unprepared would induce anxiety not make it better.

This. She literally admitted on Instagram she only practiced for a week. :beynah: She's the only one to blame for that Airplane Stewardess handography in this video. :byebitch:

She’s lazy

has anxiety

doesn’t really care

no one on her team does

they don’t Bother even hiring decent choreographers over 7 months (the whole show/half could’ve changed and if she practiced 5-6 hours a day, three days, for three months only, THAT IS ALL SHE WOULD’ve had to do, then the show could’ve been great.........)

shows excitetment here and there, but that goes away quickly.

i’m sorry, even though I am seeing her, I feel like she needs to be shook by these comments. Like seriously woman, you’ee so talented, yet y’all are being so cheap, when y’all can use less money for better quality even..............

over 7 months, the came up with two choreos, and a 10 second dance break....

let that sink in

good night

2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Oh lordy! There’s no defending Britney here, sadly. And as much I hate to say it... I’m glad she’s being called out. You can’t charge your fans the amount of money you’re  charging and disgrace them with whatever that was. 

We’ve had a couple tours now (since her comeback) and clearly choreography just isn’t working for her. Its just sad to see. Time to let it go and take a new direction with her performances I feel. IDK. Am I being too harsh? :decisions:

No I think the same. Why won’t they just adjust the type of performer she is? She’s no longer a dancer and refuses to sing those pop songs. Why not work on her vocals and strengthen those piano/guitar skills and become a different type of artist. The sky is literally the limit because it’s not like she could get any worse. It’s just embarrassing she’s still being sold as this dynamic pop star when it’s not who she is anymore. It’s like they market her as one thing and it’s not even close to who she is

I’m too scared to even watch the video or read the comments. I can already imagine what it looks like :jlostare:

Sis needs to get it together. Is it just me or have y’all noticed how we spend 50% of our time wishing Britney was more invested in whatever she’s doing and the other 50% comparing her to her 2003 self?

I just wanna be proud to say “hey, she’s actually doing amazing” and not need to defend her.  

54 minutes ago, SONAR said:

I’m too scared to even watch the video or read the comments. I can already imagine what it looks like :jlostare:

Sis needs to get it together. Is it just me or have y’all noticed how we spend 50% of our time wishing Britney was more invested in whatever she’s doing and the other 50% comparing her to her 2003 self?

I just wanna be proud to say “hey, she’s actually doing amazing” and not need to defend her.  

you're so lucky you didn't 

i can't f**kin erase that **** from my memory

*Walk like it talk Walk it like it talk" ?? britneyyyy noooooooooo.....

original.gif

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Am I the only one who wants this to spread and for her to get publically criticized? How can she improve if she thinks she is awesome and we love everything she does? I'm sure her team isn't telling her that she is currently performing like an untalented child at a lip sync competition.

yea its kind of like when people talked **** about her lip syncing enough that she actually sang live

Archived