The Shade Room posted Britney’s S4U Migos remix

2K16NEY

3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

She’s lazy

has anxiety

doesn’t really care

no one on her team does

they don’t Bother even hiring decent choreographers over 7 months (the whole show/half could’ve changed and if she practiced 5-6 hours a day, three days, for three months only, THAT IS ALL SHE WOULD’ve had to do, then the show could’ve been great.........)

shows excitetment here and there, but that goes away quickly.

i’m sorry, even though I am seeing her, I feel like she needs to be shook by these comments. Like seriously woman, you’ee so talented, yet y’all are being so cheap, when y’all can use less money for better quality even..............

over 7 months, the came up with two choreos, and a 10 second dance break....

let that sink in

good night

at this point the only thing britney needs to change is her fanbase.:nydisgust:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Complication said:

"this one time Janet put a Migos dance break in her song so I put a Migos dance break in my song"

Oh wow. I thought JJ was retired. This 10 second clip has more rhythm, better costuming, more audience interaction than the past year and a half of POM :wontcry:

Seeing people trash talk Brit outside of Exhale irritates me, and that’s not a double standard, I just have a belief that when it happens here, it’s coming from a place of frustration because we know she’s capable of so much more, whereas comments on other platforms just come across as malicious & hateful. The comments on that Insta post keep bringing up race too, like why is her being white even remotely relevant to her mediocre performance?

Archived