The Shade Room posted Britney’s S4U Migos remix

2K16NEY

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Xtina performs live and putz on a good show... as does Demi. No need to be insulting.... nor delusional. Britney cannot even be called an ‘entertainer’ anymore because she doesn’t entertain. People pay to see her because of her name and her songs but nostalgia is unfortunately all she’s got. :crying4:

did you see xtina performing at the pride? did you like it ? did you hear anyone screaming her name in the audience? the audience seemed dead as hell !! 
and britney got nostalgia .. well at least she got something keeping her relevant

Just now, alex1011 said:

did you see xtina performing at the pride? did you like it ? did you hear anyone screaming her name in the audience? the audience seemed dead as hell !! 
and britney got nostalgia .. well at least she got something keeping her relevant

Why are you bringing Xtina into this? It is irrelevant. Xtina at least sings live and BTW just released her most critically acclaimed album so chill.

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Why are you bringing Xtina into this? It is irrelevant. Xtina at least sings live and BTW just released her most critically acclaimed album so chill.

and britney released her most critically acclaimed album 2 years ago ? so 

and what whith singing live? people go to britney concert to dance and have a good time and guess what all of them did . expect the ones who's watching leaked video of the performance on youtube and instagram. so chill out 

11 minutes ago, alex1011 said:

coming from floptina fan? why don't u criticize floptina screaming performance with demi or xtinct floperation sales first. 

I criticize her more than enough :jlostare:

And like someone poined out: at least she sings live. She may not be as visual as she used to be or do much choreo but she is doing the one thing she is known for. Singing. 

7 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Oh my God, not this again..... :nyheadache:

New comeback, y'all, get one. She does.

that xtina account always have something negative to say about britney. he/she even dragged britney instagram videos . like WTF if u don't like her like this he/she can go to the libreation fall out of the chart thread and save us from his trashy comments

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

I criticize her more than enough :jlostare:

And like someone poined out: at least she sings live. She may not be as visual as she used to be or do much choreo but she is doing the one thing she is known for. Singing. 

and britney is doing the one thing she is known for " being cute" and get paid so that's on that

3 minutes ago, alex1011 said:

that xtina account always have something negative to say about britney. he/she even dragged britney instagram videos . like WTF if u don't like her like this he/she can go to the libreation fall out of the chart thread and save us from his trashy comments

I also say a lot of positive stuff about her but you guys always ignore that for some reason. I guess it's more fun to make me out to be an angry Britney hater. Truth is I've been a fan since 1999 and the wasted potential is depressing and the disrespect towards the fans is infuriating. If I could unstan I would but it's hard to let go. 

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

By saying that Britney is known for "being cute" you are criticising her more than I ever have.  :rlynow:

i'm givin u what you want !:ririshade2:

because i don't want to play the singing card . girl we all know that xtina is screaming not singing. if i want to hear vocals i go to adele or lady gaga concert they are both A+ vocalist and their fans are quite . xtina is B- and her fans are all over braging bout her screaming

1 minute ago, alex1011 said:

i'm givin u what you want !:ririshade2:

because i don't want to play the singing card . girl we all know that xtina is screaming not singing. if i want to hear vocals i go to adele or lady gaga concert they are both A+ vocalist and their fans are quite . xtina is B- and her fans are all over braging bout her screaming

You clearly have no idea what I want. 

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You think the REMIX is the reason this is going to go viral, and not her hideous *** dancing? :beynah:

Either way, I hope it goes viral. :reductive:

you know that britney suffer from anxiety? something like this might hurt her. and then what ? with how fragile she is , she might even getting worse until she retire . u guys need to stop this drama u so ungrateful. all of you were begging her since 2013 for a tour and when she did it u jus.........

3 minutes ago, alex1011 said:

you know that britney suffer from anxiety? something like this might hurt her. and then what ? with how fragile she is , she might even getting worse until she retire . u guys need to stop this drama u so ungrateful. all of you were begging her since 2013 for a tour and when she did it u jus.........

If she has such bad anxiety why doesn't she reherse the show until perfection? I feel like going on stage unprepared would induce anxiety not make it better.

13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I also say a lot of positive stuff about her but you guys always ignore that for some reason. I guess it's more fun to make me out to be an angry Britney hater. Truth is I've been a fan since 1999 and the wasted potential is depressing and the disrespect towards the fans is infuriating. If I could unstan I would but it's hard to let go. 

. It just makes me furious to know she’s got SO much talent and never really used it, or tries to make ITS better

Archived