The Shade Room posted Britney’s S4U Migos remix

2K16NEY

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, alex1011 said:

coming from floptina fan? why don't u criticize floptina screaming performance with demi or xtinct floperation sales first. 

she did criticize christina for being lazy and letting her album flop, for wearing ugly costumes on stage etc etc and also she criticized christina and demi for their shitty fall in line performance.don't lie, it's not cute.and even if you didn't lie and just didn't see her criticizing christina it is just as bad as lying because you didn't even check to see if what you said was true.

plus, in another post you say that people go to britney's shows to dance and to see her being cute.the same thing applies for christina too, people go to her shows knowing that she screams.some of her fans like it, like how you like britney's mediocrity, shitty choreos etc.so why are you bringing christina up like that?hypocrite much?

9 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Migos are homophobic. Britney's fanbase is like 99% gay. They did a great job about that......... 

There were A LOT of pregnant women at the Friday show. Like very pregnant. Third trimester. It was so weird. Never seen that many preggos before in my life. Must be Christmas and New Years babies. That sounds about right. 

Migos is homophobic. Homophobia is migos. 

17 hours ago, falka said:

I feel like it could be one of most interesting parts of POM now, cuz it  depends heavily on her current mood and not fixed choreography, so will see curious things. :brit2016:

:waitwhat:

I'm sorry, but lmao

''you weren't there, ***** I'm watching this in hq that's the next best thing'' I'm weak

lmaooooooooo

and y'all thought femme fatale till the world ends performances "ruined her career" even though the song became massive as did I wanna go. bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the internet is ruthless and massive now. piece of me will be the true demise of her image.

she needs to get it together. this is a mess

17 hours ago, Theodor said:

You can’t be racist against white folks tho

see: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

do some of the negative comments against Britney fit this definition? Then they are racist. Not that complicated.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination
15 hours ago, soeffnperf said:

There were A LOT of pregnant women at the Friday show. Like very pregnant. Third trimester. It was so weird. Never seen that many preggos before in my life. Must be Christmas and New Years babies. That sounds about right. 

Migos is homophobic. Homophobia is migos. 

Migos aren’t homophobic okay, relax. Majority of this fan base are all prissy white boys so I don’t expect anyone to understand a mentality that comes from black men from the hood. That’s what they grew up around. To them , they didn’t know better. But now that they have access to information they are aware. They work with 10000 gay fashion designers. And not to be annoying but I met them with a friend who was a little video girl in their video and they were super sweet to me and they didn’t even have to acknowledge my existence 

On 7/15/2018 at 1:46 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Am I the only one who wants this to spread and for her to get publically criticized? How can she improve if she thinks she is awesome and we love everything she does? I'm sure her team isn't telling her that she is currently performing like an untalented child at a lip sync competition.

I think that even if she gets criticized she'll either not learn about it, or she will and what she'll do is get rid of that part of the show.

She won't think it's her fault, she'll think people dislike the remix.

Britney never thinks she's to blame.

2 minutes ago, kasavas said:

I think that even if she gets criticized she'll either not learn about it, or she will and what she'll do is get rid of that part of the show.

She won't think it's her fault, she'll think people dislike the remix.

Britney never thinks she's to blame.

Its so weird how someone who claims to be a perfectionist with anxiety would go on stage completly unprepared with lame choreo and terrible remixes and then put the blame on others.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its so weird how someone who claims to be a perfectionist with anxiety would go on stage completly unprepared with lame choreo and terrible remixes and then put the blame on others.

Well, she clearly just learnt about the lipsync rumours last year because 2 interviewers told her about it for the very first time. Her team is clearly stupid enough to hide these things from her thinking they're protecting her.

After being pissed and blaming us for not giving her credit for "singing live and dancing her *** off" she thought singing one song live made up for it and now she doesn't have to do it again cause it's all good. :pieceofwhat: now filtered insta vids are the way to go :ipass:

So yeah, if she learns about us hating the Migos part she'll be like are they serious? this is the best part and i'm sweating so much during it cause i give my all and no one gives me credit for choreographing it :zoomzoom:

Archived