The Shade Room posted Britney’s S4U Migos remix

2K16NEY

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Migos aren’t homophobic okay, relax. Majority of this fan base are all prissy white boys so I don’t expect anyone to understand a mentality that comes from black men from the hood. That’s what they grew up around. To them , they didn’t know better. But now that they have access to information they are aware. They work with 10000 gay fashion designers. And not to be annoying but I met them with a friend who was a little video girl in their video and they were super sweet to me and they didn’t even have to acknowledge my existence 

Cool. They’re good to little girls. They should be good to everyone. I stand by my comments and I am not jumping through hoops to enable lowering expectations for migos. However I am not criticizing them as people personally to allow them to know their behavior, but still learn from it. Problematic. You can feel opposite. That’s your prerogative. But you don’t tell women what’s not ******. You don’t tell racial minorities what racist. You can be gay or trans and disagree, but shut the hell up sis because the majority of the group has spoken. So many racists “have black friends” and work with black ppl so don’t be naive. Hell sometimes they even bang them, but will turn a blind eye when sheetz goes down. They arent obviously this level of malicious but need to get over their discomfort working with trans ppl . It will happen with further exposure or obviously they will have a hard time progressing in their career. Black ppl are against using the N word. I can’t decide what’s right or wrong for them. They don’t want it being said, so sorry not sorry jlo take it out of the I’m real remix. (She did back when the song was new) But shut up with your privilege if you’re not a black trans woman whose life expectancy is only mid 30 because of men not that different from migos.  There’s my two cents to you (more like full wad of cash). The world is not about you or your friend.   :rihit:

Simultaneously, I’m glad they respected your friend and gave her a good time. Otherwise I’d pull the pitchforks out too for being rude to a little girl. No I don’t think that was annoying for you to mention. You’re just sharing your experiences. Fair :riri::sendinglove:

On 7/15/2018 at 1:46 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Am I the only one who wants this to spread and for her to get publically criticized? How can she improve if she thinks she is awesome and we love everything she does? I'm sure her team isn't telling her that she is currently performing like an untalented child at a lip sync competition.

this is the best comment ever. 

she HAS to see how trash she is today, selena gomez is better performer

16 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

see: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

do some of the negative comments against Britney fit this definition? Then they are racist. Not that complicated.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination

Yeah I get you, but it really isn’t tho... it’s a structure against black people and the superior race has always been white people. Yes they say negative things about her cuz of the dancing, but it isn’t hurting her when they say that “beacuse shes white”. It’s like when gays say something bad about straight people, it’s not “heterophobia”, thats not a thing cuz it’s isn’t a social structure that straight people are “wrong”.

40 minutes ago, Theodor said:

Yeah I get you, but it really isn’t tho... it’s a structure against black people and the superior race has always been white people. Yes they say negative things about her cuz of the dancing, but it isn’t hurting her when they say that “beacuse shes white”. It’s like when gays say something bad about straight people, it’s not “heterophobia”, thats not a thing cuz it’s isn’t a social structure that straight people are “wrong”.

I think you're confusing systemic racism with racism. This tumblr definition of racism that you're regurgitating is a new definition that is not backed up by facts. Racism is not something that white people invented. It has been around since the dawn of civilization. The ancient egyptians were racist. Most cultures around the world were in some way or another, racist. It didn't start as just a white's oppressing blacks thing. 

Also, I'm gay, but just because there isn't a social structure against straight people doesn't mean heterophobia can't exist. If I were to say that I'm afraid of straight people, or that I hated straight people, that would make me heterophobic. Not saying heterophobia is a problem in our society, but that doesn't mean it's existence is impossible.

Archived