The Shade Room posted Britney’s S4U Migos remix

2K16NEY

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me doesn't want it to get criticized because part of me looks at Britney as delicate, avoiding situations where she might face backlash...

...but part of me also thinks back to the Asia tour, when she said she always sings live, and was met with backlash, and sang live in reponse. Britney does have a streak in her to prove herself when she has to, and she kinda has to.

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Omg... will this be a new meme???? The comments are not as bad as they could be, tbh

I hope so! They should drag her like they did with Mariah last year.

gif+mariah.gif

I can already imagine the memes: "White people can't dance" then explain this and then the gif of Britney embarrassing herself :clap1:

Oh lordy! There’s no defending Britney here, sadly. And as much I hate to say it... I’m glad she’s being called out. You can’t charge your fans the amount of money you’re  charging and disgrace them with whatever that was. 

We’ve had a couple tours now (since her comeback) and clearly choreography just isn’t working for her. Its just sad to see. Time to let it go and take a new direction with her performances I feel. IDK. Am I being too harsh? :decisions:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Am I the only one who wants this to spread and for her to get publically criticized? How can she improve if she thinks she is awesome and we love everything she does? I'm sure her team isn't telling her that she is currently performing like an untalented child at a lip sync competition.

coming from floptina fan? why don't u criticize floptina screaming performance with demi or xtinct floperation sales first. 

7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Oh lordy! There’s no defending Britney here, sadly. And as much I hate to say it... I’m glad she’s being called out. You can’t charge your fans the amount of money you’re  charging and disgrace them with whatever that was. 

We’ve had a couple tours now (since her comeback) and clearly choreography just isn’t working for her. Its just sad to see. Time to let it go and take a new direction with her performances I feel. IDK. Am I being too harsh? :decisions:

yes you are!! 

all the fans who went to the show are happy and they said they had the time of their life 

the only harsh comments are coming from the ones who stayed at home and watched leaked low quality videos:tiffeyeroll:

1 minute ago, alex1011 said:

coming from floptina fan? why don't u criticize floptina screaming performance with demi or xtinct floperation sales first. 

Xtina performs live and putz on a good show... as does Demi. No need to be insulting.... nor delusional. Britney cannot even be called an ‘entertainer’ anymore because she doesn’t entertain. People pay to see her because of her name and her songs but nostalgia is unfortunately all she’s got. :crying4:

Archived