The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, idkidk25 said:

You guys have just realized? They're what Exhell is known for :roflney:

Im literally just surprised at how surprised I still get about the shadiness here. But i get it- ive been on BH since it started... its just crazy that years later its just 2nd nature for people to bash on her. Personally, im such a huge stan for Queen B, she can literally never do anything wrong in my eyes. <3 ... and i have seen it all.

39 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Not even, I expected the show to be the same. It’s just the sloppiness of it all especially for the price of the tickets. You can tell girl didn’t rehearse. Looking at the videos, she looks lost. 

And the messy *** ponytail. Are we watching a dress rehearsal?

She literally did the ponytail every night until Vegas. Aren’t you used to it by now? I wish she wouldn’t too but she’s obsessed with doing it so we must accept. 

30 minutes ago, Martini said:

she looks GORGEOUS but seriously, he looks like he's posing with a cardboard cutout of her...

my thoughts, she looked flawless, the lighting was perfect (unlike the vegas lighting). but it looked like her soul is gone from the body or something. :weirdmeout:

11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I knew it would be a waste of my money but damn this is worse than I expected. 

In spite of what I said, and what others have said, lots of people were entertained and continue to be entertained by her show.

Many people who actually attended the show loved it

This isn't unlike her shaky first show last year and her improving throughout the tour, which I expect will happen.

Archived