The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she would've cared during that era...because she wanted out during that entire time in her life honestly.  She wanted to stop touring and be married with kids.  Showing it to Oops-ney or early DWAD-ney (not 2002-ney when she also felt done with touring LOL) would probably be more a shock for her.

What’s wrong with you guys saying that Madonna can’t dance? What universe you guys live in? This is so childish and ignorant. She’S been killing all her tours, putting all her energy and sweat to please her fans. This is way off the line, so disrespectful for a person that always supported Britney. Just grown up. YouTube is here, if you don’t agree with me, go watch Confessions Tour, S&S and MDNA. (All these shows she was way older than Britney and was putting all her strength on dance moves. Even Rebel Heart tour was pure magic. Age is just a number.) 

so way off the line, seriously. :mhmsureny:

Respect :hugs:

LMAO when i said she can not dance anymore, people were downvoting me. Ahah now you see :D even taylor swift can dance better than britney. Im sorry but britney is a joke in music industry now. She is still out there thanks to her early 2000s music she released. She is actually one of the worst performers out there. At least other singers try to sing live when they can not dance lol. Brit is in the business because she loves money. She doesnt care about her career or her fans. She wants money.

3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I swear I’m thinking about selling my ticket. I wasn’t expecting real changes or improvements, but at least rehearse those 4 steps you still do.

lol same here... why did I even buy tickets? :calculating: gosh it's going to be a disaster 

it's a shame that she can go on tour with such a cheap show... 

I only watched one clip of her performing CYM, gurl wtf is wrong with you ,seriously ?  !! ! 

3 minutes ago, Saint Sebastian said:

this was brit's rehearsal lol we know she"ll get better eventually she's always a mess at first, everyone stream change your mind on spotify

Im not gonna stream a thing for that lazy person who does not give a single F about her career or her fans. She can go stream her songs if she wants to.:ririshade2:

3 minutes ago, portrait said:

lol same here... why did I even buy tickets? :calculating: gosh it's going to be a disaster 

it's a shame that she can go on tour with such a cheap show... 

how can be some fans so delusional and enjoy this mess of a show ?

I only watched one clip of her performing CYM, gurl wtf is wrong with you ,seriously ?  !! ! 

The props aren’t really the problem here!!! The thing is, SHE’S NOT REHEARSED.

I’d rather listen to CYM and CLUMSY on my phone than watching her perform, it’s just a total mess, I can’t take anymore Zumba, hairflips and Hand Dancing..  She’s gone too far with that! I actually don’t care anymore if the GP tears her apart, she’s deserving it. Maybe then we get some quality stuff

3 hours ago, Aslijters said:

WTF hapend to her stage !! This looks cheaper then her Asia Tour. I hope she Will bring the full stage and catwalk to europe. This is such a mess!

Where have you been?? YET AGAIN, she performed in a theater last night so the complete show and stage set had to be build to fit in there... for the arena concerts there will be a catwalk. 

Archived