The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what guys? I don’t get the ”meltdown”, y’all said this would be it since the tour was announced??? Why are you suddenly suprised?Β 

The problem is that you guys needs to move on. WHY waste your time here? I would never imagine getting myself stuck in a fan forum of someone I dislike so bad...Β 

Y’all are just IN THE f**king WAY AND SO MESSY. Let the rest of us enjoy the tour and Britney!Β 

Like, bye already

• Content Curators
Just now, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I can't believe that Slave Migos brealdown, like she found a way so that f**king knee tap looks decent compared to this.

yeah it was kinda underwhelming. I hope that doesn't mean she'd collaborate with Migos forΒ the new album.

I can't believe people are dragging Madonna though. I saw her MDNA tour, and she gave it her all, had a fun personality, and engaged with the audience. She didn't sing every bit of the song, but it's kinda expected.

Katy Perry's Witness Tour was a lot of fun as well. She was really bad at dancing, but her personality and props as well as her singing made the show so unforgettable.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, ToxicJean said:

There’s more energy withΒ I love Rock n Roll Β or 3 than Clumsy and CYM togetherΒ 

I Love Rock N Roll with the guitarΒ was probably the best choreographed song along with Work *****. I'm sad she cut it because they don't wanna transport the guitar.

1 minute ago, NiceSpears said:

You know what guys? I don’t get the ”meltdown”, y’all said this would be it since the tour was announced??? Why are you suddenly suprised?Β 

The problem is that you guys needs to move on. WHY waste your time here? I would never imagine getting myself stuck in a fan forum of someone I dislike so bad...Β 

Y’all are just IN THE f**king WAY AND SO MESSY. Let the rest of us enjoy the tour and Britney!Β 

Like, bye already

Agree 100%Β 

all these comments had me overthinking wayyyy to hard and totally ruined the experience for me. I was so excited until all this negativity just brought me down.

done with this and won’t be checking updates on here for tomorrow’s show. Byeeeeeeee

• Content Curators
Just now, Saigemusic2 said:

Agree 100%Β 

all these comments had me overthinking wayyyy to hard and totally ruined the experience for me. I was so excited until all this negativity just brought me down.

done with this and won’t be checking updates on here for tomorrow’s show. Byeeeeeeee

I think the lifeless trolls that made up the rumors of her adding Overprotected and MP really ruined it for me. I honestly was just happy to see her again, with really low expectations. But, I'm finally having a small meltdown with the changes.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

At least her m&g pictures are good. One good thing out of the 100 bad.Β 

Blue is such a great color on her

I think her hair and makeup were on point, but she actually looked uncomfortable, like the FFT era. She became way more comfortable during M&G photos since 2016, so this is a step backward.

Just now, Invitation said:

I think her hair and makeup were on point, but she actually looked uncomfortable, like the FFT era. She became way more comfortable during M&G photos since 2016, so this is a step backward.

I would be uncomfortable too knowing ppl paid to see that show.Β 

I think she looks great and she isn’t giving weird faces or anything.Β 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I would be uncomfortable too knowing ppl paid to see that show.Β 

I think she looks great and she isn’t giving weird faces or anything.Β 

She didΒ look amazing. But her head wasΒ tilted away from the fan in every photo. I'm paying attention to that because I'm doing 2 meet and greets with her this tour. RIP me.

Archived