The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

Ok, so based in her current self and how the tour just started :cackling: have you guys ever wonder what would InTheZoney think about currentney?

"OMG! Is it really me in 15 years? :omgreallyney:

Nah, that can't be me, man :notatall:

I mean, wtf is that knee bending? :umwtf: 

lmao, I would never do that :roflney:"

:awkblink:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny and sad that most of us didn't expect anything from this tour and they still managed to disappoint us :imok::byebitch:

The worst thing is that there are people praising her for this, for Clumse and CYM's choreos... I can't :gloria: We deserve this mess and this lazy britney :mcorangu::imok:

Well. Im sorry but at this point the dancers should make the show without her. She wouldn't be on stage it would make no difference because she's completely useless, if anything it would even be better without her and her spastic moves. She became a really really terrible performer. Anybody saying POM was a good thing for her dancing skills is delusional.

She should stop making a fool of herself and give up on dancing, honestly. Start to sing, that would be the last chance to save her career but oh well, seems like she doesn't care anyway. At least she looked beautiful, but poor gurl, that's the only thing she still has left apparently.

I have no words to describe how sad I am at this point. Everything is wrong... EVERYTHING!!! I just lost any hope of it.

I will continue to be a fan of her music, but I give up following this kind of embarrassment. I do not know why she's like this, but I'm not the one who will find out. Unfortunately things will only get worse, just like the last couple of years. 

She's been looking better lately, but that's not enough. Far from it.

One thing I'm sure: I'm glad I did not spend my hard-earned money on this thing. Respect your fans, Britney.

:mhmnod:

What she needs is another Karen Kwak but for every other aspect of her career - from image, to costumes, to directing the tour, to choreos.

Karen got the guts to admit Pretty Girls was trash. Somebody need to burst Brit’s bubble and wake her up...

It’s so sad and disappointing to see your fav, your idol tarnish her legacy and pop icon status:wontcry:

Reading briefly I can’t say I’m surprised. 

Literally we aren’t ppl to team Britney anymore. I keep saying that. We are just money. 

Why do you think 95% of this forum is so negative. It’s not because we dislike Britney. I have loved her since BOMT. It’s how they are treating fans. It’s unacceptable and has been since FFT. 

Hopefully more ppl will wake up and stop supporting trash quality blindlessly. 

If we get quality like v magazine we should deff support it but everything else we have to nope. I know it’s hard but it needs to be done or literally next tour she will just stand on stage and that’s it. 

This is literally the worst show I've seen. And if you track my posts, you can easily see that I always find something nice to say about the show. But this... this is a disaster. I'm so SO HAPPY that I waited to see videos first, before I buy my ticket for the European leg. I will not spend a single euro on that cringe-worthy show. 2016-ney - BIG YES; 2017-ney - yeah, okay; 2018ney - HELL NO! :slowdown:

4 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Yep here since waking up, what did I miss?

Just the normal meltdowns an event like this always carries for Exhale :sassybrit:

She added Clumsy and Change Your Mind, with what we think was choreographed by her (CYM is the same moves from that Instagram post). The rest of the show remains the same, same ugly outfits, same moves, and people are meltdowning about that and the cheap production, because somehow they expect it to be different. Plus the fact it was a small theater didn't help at all. She also added some random Migos break during Slave :embarrassney:

But we have an awesome M&G picture :OMGney:

I can't believe she added Clumsy! i've always loved it but I always felt so alone like everyone else hated it lol. I feel like i'm getting revenge on the haters :OMGney:  She looks BEAUTIFUL in the meet and greet picture that I saw. Best she has looked in a long *** time. Other than that I don't know.  TERRIBLE dancing. Like either she has gotten even worse since last time I watched her or because I haven't watched her in awhile I forgot how bad it was idk.  I'm also just basing my opinion off of a few short videos because I really don't wanna watch more than that but yeah...yikes. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just the normal meltdowns an event like this always carries for Exhale :sassybrit:

She added Clumsy and Change Your Mind, with what we think was choreographed by her (CYM is the same moves from that Instagram post). The rest of the show remains the same, same ugly outfits, same moves, and people are meltdowning about that and the cheap production, because somehow they expect it to be different. Plus the fact it was a small theater didn't help at all. She also added some random Migos break during Slave :embarrassney:

But we have an awesome M&G picture :OMGney:

Saw the CYM choreo. Yeah it could have been better, but it’s not that bad. I’m glad she’s performing the song though so can’t complain really.

Fans can’t expect the production to be spectacular in a theatre, and tbh I wasn’t expecting that many changes. And it’s only been one night so far! Fans give it a chance :orangu: Some are being really dramatic lol.

Archived