The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

She can't do all of that because Britney fans don't get that she was never ready to come back in 2008 in the first place. 

All these Britney fans were so desperate for a comeback when she never healed and she practically admitted that in her documentary.

Every Britney fan is responsible for how she performs today.

dumbest thing ive read all day. 2008 was 10 years ago.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CristMont said:

M&G

i'm dead

37005247_10156539005932495_2707927488004

OMFG... she looks SOOOOOO good... dare I say, this is her best M&G in a very long time....
Hair + makeup on point, dress is stunning, decent quality pic, he's lettering her touch her, her smile looks genuine, and she's starting to look like her old self again.  

:wontcry::tiffanycries::mcry:

When we all know she is capable of THIS........

It's sad to see her now.  Age has nothing to do with it either people.. Look at Madonna and Janet Jackson.  Her heart just isn't in it anymore.  I don't know if you could even call her a "performer" at this point.  It's very jarring to watch this video and then watch the videos from tonight.  She could still dance like this though if she genuinely put time into dancing (not Zumba classes) again....no doubt in my mind.

Not keen on the Slave breakdown :receipts2: 

The costumes are basically the same, I actually thought we’d see money pumped into this tour but looks like they have jjst done his on a really tight budget. 

I’m hoping the stage props are in the Europe dates with the catwalk because of this is what she has to offer Europe then i’ll Be sad. We know Britney can’t perform like she use to so having a huge production can help that. 

Also She has Brighton Pride which is a HUGE event if She half ***** that she is going to get dragged onece again by uk press. Come on Britney :tiffanycries:

3 minutes ago, ExtraMile4U said:

When we all know she is capable of THIS........

It's sad to see her now.  Age has nothing to do with it either people.. Look at Madonna and Janet Jackson.  Her heart just isn't in it anymore.  I don't know if you could even call her a "performer" at this point.  It's very jarring to watch this video and then watch the videos from tonight.  She could still dance like this though if she genuinely put time into dancing again (not Zumba classes)....no doubt in my mind.

Why are you mentioning Madonna, she's not a dancer

2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

she's not capable anymore.

she will be forever stiff, look at her body at DWADT, she was thin but with some swagger, now her body is banging but it's like a rock, rigid, she's stiff, she should watch how Shakira dances, she needs dance lessons ... she needs to get loose on stage, have some flow and don't worry about her steps, she needs to practice, she needs some slow choreographies to understand how her body moves now.

That's what I was trying to get at, she could still dance like this if she genuinely put time into dancing (not Zumba classes) again.  She took belly dancing classes for Slave so she was able to incorporate that movement during this time.  She would just need to start doing simple things and it would help her movements a lot.  She obviously isn't afraid of her knee injury at this point, she's done some very risky movements with it throughout the Piece of me shows that prove her knee is perfectly ok.

3 hours ago, cheri said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:tiffcackle:

PEOPLE PAYING MONEY FOR THIS THO :tiffcackle:

HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA :tiffcackle:

SHE DOESN'T EVEN GIVE A SH.IT ENOUGH TO PERFORM EVERYTIME LIVE. JUST BC THE WINGS AREN'T AROUND DOESN'T MEAN SHE HAS AN EXCUSE NOT TO PERFORM IT, IF ANYTHING SHE SHOULD LOOK AT IT AS A POSITIVE :tiffcackle:   THE UGLY *** $1 RAINCOAT WINGS AIN'T DOING HER ANY FAVORS :tiffcackle:

PEPSI BEING THE SPONSOR BUT HER CHEAP *** STILL BEING... WELL... CHEAP! :tiffcackle:

AS EXPECTED OF COURSE :tiffcackle:LMFAOOOO

THE CLUMSY ... "CHOREO"  :tiffcackle:

CLUMSY INDEED:tiffcackle:

CHANGE UR MIND BEING THE SAME HORSE SH.IT FROM HER INSTAGRAM :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

TO SUM IT UP:

- BEND OVER (HELLO ALMOST EVERY SONG AT POM) 

- STEP SIDE TO SIDE WHILE HOLDING HANDS WITH SOME RANDOM DANCER (HELLO SLUMBER PARTY)

- BRAINLESS ARM "CHOREO" (EVERY SONG AT POM)

= CLUMSY & CHANGE UR MIND LMFAOOOO :tiffcackle:

Hide contents

:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

THE FACT THAT SHE KNOWS YOU GUYS ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY FOR THIS... AND YOU JUST ACCEPT IT & LET HER :tiffcackle: no wonder she doesn't bother and takes advantage of u all, she thinks "why bother trying when my ******* fans will pay for it anywayzzz?" ... :tiffcackle:

Don't forget hair flips. :)

lmfao at all the meltdowns

I did not expect any major changes

I just think they didn't get any choreographers to do the new numbers which is why the choreo is awful

It was obviously kinda improvised on the spot by Britney and the team or f**king Chase created it

It's obvious it's a cash cow and they are not gonna invest any more funds into the show at this point

If I was Britney I wouldn't put more efforts into it either lol

I still paid for 2 tix to see her in London and I'm still going.

Y'all really should expect way less.

Thank god I was never that into her performing aspects anyway

:ohi:

Except Change Your Mind the whole show, from what I saw is just TRASH. She didn’t even work on anything all these months. She just takes an already seen from 2013 show and goes on road - again. Just like the previous summer she did in Asia. A whole damn same show! 

But it got worse! Same opening, awful cheap wardrobe which doesn’t fit to some songs and make her lose her fierce and her prestige! And plus the ugly ponytails where make her look cheaper!  Unworked choreographies where she fights smasmodicly with her hands and head to give something good and ends up like childish choreo from someone that dances in his room for fun. And of course yet again not even a note of live vocals. I’m highly dissapointed. I was never, I always supported her, but guys.. no! I really hope I will enjoy her at my date but after this, not excited at all! 

She better quitted touring for a while, she’s tiring watching her and it makes me sad.

Archived