6 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

It's very true though. Britney hasn't been right since 2010-2011, she looks tired all the time. I think it's her strong meds they put her on after her 2010 breakdown. No energy or passion for lighting vanilla candles never mind a full concert. Poor girl.. :xfactorlook:

Can you please stop saying, with zero proof as though you are in Britney’s circle, that she had a second breakdown. Shut the **** up. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really wouldn't take much to amp up the tour. If it means not bringing the guitar or Everytime wings, substitute other songs to make up for it. Give her a mic to sing a cover, turn it on for a few "woos" and of course better, choreo and costumes.

However, they are cheap and if something doesn't work, they never replace it or make up for it. Instead we get shorter setlists and ugly costumes with choreo that looks like a raver on MDMA. 

I wouldn't doubt she'll do well for her standards but in the era where people want everyone to belt and be this almost robotic synchronized dancer, she'll be criticized to no end especially if a mishap like Slave in Asia.

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

Can you please stop saying, with zero proof as though you are in Britney’s circle, that she had a second breakdown. Shut the **** up. 

Dear lord...what more proof do you need? We all love her, but if you have eyes and any sort of common sense...she is not completely back together. There is a 100% reason she is still under conservatorship. You can't keep someone under one without there being some sort of issue for concern. Like I said, we love her but you don't need anymore proof.

8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree to a point. The Asian leg ppl didn’t really say anything, which I actually was surprised by. 

8 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I don’t think the public are prepared for just how messy Britney has got. We praise her for an extra hair flip or a wink or any sign of personality. The GP will not be so forgiving.

I think it's because in Vegas, there's actually a lot of "GP" because of all the tourists. 

In Asia, were just a few selected dates, after a million years she had been there and some places was actually the first time if I'm not mistaken. Of course it was full of fans and not the random passerby, thus why it was gonna be well received, no matter how she performed. (I think she did so much better in Asia than many of the Vegas dates though, despite what people say, at least she LOOKED better). 

We still have to wait and see for this new tour. Probably the smaller venues are the ones that are gonna complain the most versus the big stadiums, just because of the proximity, but if the majority of the attendees are true fans, they know (or should know) what they're paying for. I mean, I've seen that many people from here is going to some of the dates, if after all the numerous threads about Vegas, etc they're still expecting something else, that's their fault.

1 hour ago, Dollanganger said:

It really wouldn't take much to amp up the tour. If it means not bringing the guitar or Everytime wings, substitute other songs to make up for it. Give her a mic to sing a cover, turn it on for a few "woos" and of course better, choreo and costumes.

However, they are cheap and if something doesn't work, they never replace it or make up for it. Instead we get shorter setlists and ugly costumes with choreo that looks like a raver on MDMA. 

I wouldn't doubt she'll do well for her standards but in the era where people want everyone to belt and be this almost robotic synchronized dancer, she'll be criticized to no end especially if a mishap like Slave in Asia.

I still dread the day she used her dancer as a pole for Slave, or pretended there was one for Do You Wanna Come Over. Both saddest moments on pom, right there with the AliExpress-bought mask incident :britdrown:

1 minute ago, bananathesnake said:

I still dread the day she used her dancer as a pole for Slave, or pretended there was one for Do You Wanna Come Over. Both saddest moments on pom, right there with the AliExpress-bought mask incident :britdrown:

I actually thought using the dancer was a brilliant move. The ******** pole symbolizes a man anyway so she just took it there with a song about being ***** for a man. I liked it more than the original 

7 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

That's a pretty typical review from the GP. There have been countless times I'll tell someone that I love Britney and they'll say "my friend saw her in Vegas and said she barely moved" 

And there were many others who enjoyed the show as we can see with the facts that the crowds come.

13 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Will you folks stop with these stupid threads

Some folks will like the show and some won't

Simple as that 

Most enjoy the show since folks keep coming back

Exactly.  

The simple fact is that lots of people are entertained by her show and others aren't.   

Cher has a Vegas residency and obviously isn't as a great a performer as she once was.

Again, doesn't mean Britney can't improve on things.  But her past is her past.

She's had a great career and has been cited as having an influence on the next generation.  So the fact is that her legacy is in tact.

She's past her prime and has a lucrative Vegas residency.  What's wrong with that.  Most acts who are past their primes have residencies.

55 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

That's a pretty typical review from the GP. There have been countless times I'll tell someone that I love Britney and they'll say "my friend saw her in Vegas and said she barely moved" 

I wonder how many not obsessed fans as we are would go back seeing her show again. I mean.... let's be honest. The fact her fandom is shrinking to no end also tells a lot. 

11 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I wonder how many not obsessed fans as we are would go back seeing her show again. I mean.... let's be honest. The fact her fandom is shrinking to no end also tells a lot. 

oh she's totally ruined her image. i think a lot of GP people still like her bc of the nostalgic factor (BOMT - ITZ) and wanted to go to Vegas for the experience but i dont think a lot of the GP really enjoyed her as a performer there.

Archived