• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Lol, the delusion. Today's acts may not be that amazing while performing but at least they try delivering and the GP acknowledge that. What is Britney doing to deliver a good show? Lipping to 456 years vocals while waving harms in lingerie? Is that delivering a good show for you? The GP remember her prime days and her current skills are far from being up to par with that, even if they try so hard to hide them behind a huge tree, wich is not even going to be there. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Lantis said:

Lol, the delusion. Today's acts may not be that amazing while performing but at least they try delivering and the GP acknowledge that. What is Britney doing to deliver a good show? Lipping to 456 years vocals while waving harms in lingerie? Is that delivering a good show for you? The GP remember her prime days and her current skills are far from being up to par with that, even if they try so hard to hide them behind a huge tree, wich is not even going to be there. 

They don't get points for trying

Most of the acts today are just mediocre on stage

37 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

They don't get points for trying

Most of the acts today are just mediocre on stage

Maybe they are mediocre but they at least give their all and don’t penny pinch on their production and I highly doubt they keep their mouth closed whilst “hidden” lipping to vocals but then declare they always sing live. :jlostare:

6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Here you folks go again with acting like the GP has such high expectations

I like at a lot of todays popular acts who cannot perform to save their lives but the public does not care, so why would they have a prob with Britney who will put on an entertaining show.

Come on, now I am interested what mediocre acts you like that underperform Britney these days.

My mom’s review from POM show is more exciting :mcwave: and that’s all I care about. 

When we were out, she said “now i know why you are so obsessed with Britney, she’s faboulous, her dance, her songs, the crowd, the music, the show”

Nowadays, everytime britney is playing my mom has a reminiscence about POM nite. 

Time to accept that she is no longer an artist. She is like someone who gets the chance to perform because she is famous.

I have no more words to defend her. In fact i want her to retire. Go big or go home. 

Archived