1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

And there were many others who enjoyed the show as we can see with the facts that the crowds come.

Britney is a popular artist obviously. But just bc she sold decently dosen't mean anything about the quality of the show. Just like there are a ton of bad songs that sold a lot of copies and hit #1 that are still just bad songs lol 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

oh she's totally ruined her image. i think a lot of GP people still like her bc of the nostalgic factor (BOMT - ITZ) and wanted to go to Vegas for the experience but i dont think a lot of the GP really enjoyed her as a performer there.

Crowds kept coming 

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Britney is a popular artist obviously. But just bc she sold decently dosen't mean anything about the quality of the show. Just like there are a ton of bad songs that sold a lot of copies and hit #1 that are still just bad songs lol 

They enjoyed  the show 

14 minutes ago, slave4u. said:

The problem is that she gets away with all of this because her fans would even pay her to see her breathing. I wonder what she would do if we let her flop for real. I think that will be very interesting to see.

That would be a good and needed wake up call! 

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Crowds kept coming 

honey i gave you the reason crowds came in the post that you responded to with "crowds kept coming" lol.

also POM made $137 million in 4 years with around 1 million tickets sold. let's not act like that's record-breaking amazing... it's decent for sure but Taylor Swift just recently made $57 million with SEVEN SHOWS and sold 400k tickets. that's almost half of what POM made in 4 years and taylor did it in like 2.5 weeks

that's not even brutal, that's a pretty standard review from the GP about POM. here's a few more:

Britney was not into the show, it almost looked force. Her dancers were not insync and production sucked. I was expecting more because it was vegas!

What’s wrong with this girl, can’t sing? Whole concert on playback and meanwhile she forgot how to dance too, she was still out of sync with dance group and music

Probably the worst show I have ever been to in my life! You pay to watch her dance to her own songs and she is way off! No singing, talent or really any artistic skills what so ever. 2 hrs of my life I'll never get back not to mention what they charge. I saw pitbull for half the price and at least he gave 110%! Britney is a waste

Britney didn't put her heart into her performance. She had stilted moves and it seemed that she walked through it putting in the minimum effort. I had hoped to see her PERFORM and instead I saw what a walk through of her show would look like for her while her dancers gave their heart and soul.
The production itself was great. Britney, blah.

Good show , sold out, die-hard fans, but Britney did not connect with audience. Was hoping she would at least sing a few songs live, but it was all tape. Time to end her residency in LV and retire.

The show was so awful that we left after the 9th song. She was 100% lip synching even during slow songs, she wore the same costumes (but in different colors) throughout the show. She was dancing a beat behind her dancers and even messing up some moves (you would think she knows her choreography by now). The only things that were spectacular were the lighting and set design.

The venue was great. Her performance, not so much. Her back up dancers are 10x better than she is and she just couldn't pull off the lip syncing. Her outfits didn't match the other dancers or songs/themes in any way. It was lame to me and I have been a Britney fan for so many years. Disappointing to say the least.

And those are only some of the ones that go back to Nov 2017. I don't even want to see the ones from before then especially in 2013/2014.

36 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

not everyone. maybe her fans but even some fans are saying they didn't. read more of the GP reviews. they are very mixed and a lot of them are negative. makes me sad but that's how it is.

Where can I read the reviews sweetie? 

11 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she has passion for other things. If she was sooo tired from her meds I doubt she would be doing this

tumblr_owjtjh7W5r1tw89w1o3_400.giftumblr_owjtjh7W5r1tw89w1o4_400.giftumblr_owjtjh7W5r1tw89w1o1_400.giftumblr_oqxywfokqp1swazh0o2_250.gifbritney-spears-work-out-exercise-ball(1)1lgn7tm.gif

Yeah I agree but these GIFS are all Glory era and after? her dancing has improved ALOT and her energy seem good. Sam seems really good for her too. but as I said 2010+ maybe before Glory then she was a hot mess.

41 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

honey i gave you the reason crowds came in the post that you responded to with "crowds kept coming" lol.

also POM made $137 million in 4 years with around 1 million tickets sold. let's not act like that's record-breaking amazing... it's decent for sure but Taylor Swift just recently made $57 million with SEVEN SHOWS and sold 400k tickets. that's almost half of what POM made in 4 years and taylor did it in like 2.5 weeks

You really are comparing a residency to a tour?

Vegas is happy with the money Britney bringing in

38 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

that's not even brutal, that's a pretty standard review from the GP about POM. here's a few more:

Britney was not into the show, it almost looked force. Her dancers were not insync and production sucked. I was expecting more because it was vegas!

What’s wrong with this girl, can’t sing? Whole concert on playback and meanwhile she forgot how to dance too, she was still out of sync with dance group and music

Probably the worst show I have ever been to in my life! You pay to watch her dance to her own songs and she is way off! No singing, talent or really any artistic skills what so ever. 2 hrs of my life I'll never get back not to mention what they charge. I saw pitbull for half the price and at least he gave 110%! Britney is a waste

Britney didn't put her heart into her performance. She had stilted moves and it seemed that she walked through it putting in the minimum effort. I had hoped to see her PERFORM and instead I saw what a walk through of her show would look like for her while her dancers gave their heart and soul.
The production itself was great. Britney, blah.

Good show , sold out, die-hard fans, but Britney did not connect with audience. Was hoping she would at least sing a few songs live, but it was all tape. Time to end her residency in LV and retire.

The show was so awful that we left after the 9th song. She was 100% lip synching even during slow songs, she wore the same costumes (but in different colors) throughout the show. She was dancing a beat behind her dancers and even messing up some moves (you would think she knows her choreography by now). The only things that were spectacular were the lighting and set design.

The venue was great. Her performance, not so much. Her back up dancers are 10x better than she is and she just couldn't pull off the lip syncing. Her outfits didn't match the other dancers or songs/themes in any way. It was lame to me and I have been a Britney fan for so many years. Disappointing to say the least.

And those are only some of the ones that go back to Nov 2017. I don't even want to see the ones from before then especially in 2013/2014.

Now post the good reviews 

8 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

There is proof - there was pap snaps of half her hair missing! and a few articles about it.

alg_brit2.jpg

And please don't be offensive towards me for having an opinion.

As for me pretending to have all the info. I never did but the images back up the story in my opinion. Are you on Britney's team to confirm she didn't? :P didn't think so, don't choke on the truth tea ;)

This part always confuses me. She messes up BIG TIME. MATM and Gimme More especially. And she does it day after day...refresh/rehearse, sis.

11 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I stand by my belief that she’s behind only Michael Jackson and Madonna when it comes to performing ability, talent and overall Charisma. 

It kills me to see her at 36 with this disastrous performance ability and the lack of dance skills. When Madonna and MJ were 36 they were still in their primes. It’s like I’ve lost someone in my life tbh. It’s so sad 

I agree and feel like this totally:icant2:

When I saw the show live in 2015 it was actually pretty good, it could be longer and have better interaction but it felt like she was in shape present and dancing well. The shows production was good too. When I saw it in 2014 she was clearly lethargic and it made the show a bit more boring. Who’s knows how I’ll feel in 10 days when I see this tour but she’s clearly not what she used to be but she is still a decent performer. 

The european press will drag her down into the pits of hell. The asian press wasn’t really impressed either. But can we really complain about the gp reception? She doesn’t dance, doesn’t sing and basically spends 80 mins walking/shaking her booty/doing funny faces.

14 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I’m really not surprised by this review, and honestly when she tours large stadiums in Europe I don’t think the reception will be great.

She’s essentially performed for 4000 fans a few nights a week every other month for 4 years. We have gotten used to the fact she literally sings nothing, she doesn’t really dance very much, some of her dance breaks are actually terrible (like, really terrible), costumes are largely crap, hair and makeup are often a complete mess and she has developed a whole array of tics.

I don’t think the public are prepared for just how messy Britney has got. We praise her for an extra hair flip or a wink or any sign of personality. The GP will not be so forgiving.

i see no lies

Archived