• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Idk how anyone can think Pom is good 

same... even the best clips arent impressive to me. Like people show me Work ***** and all I see is epliepsy arms that dont go with the music and strutting up and down the stage. They show me toxic and its the same thing + a hideous costume. I like small details about the show (The Tree, the remixes, the screens and lighting)  but overall its just not good for Britney standards. If this was Selena Gomez I might be impressed.

2 hours ago, ifuseekarianna said:

This thread is nauseating :wtf:

no one is forcing you to stay a fan IDGI. Some of y’all spend your days on a message board to consistently tear someone down- you do realize that right? :receipts2:

Ikr?  :uknowit: ''Uggh but im still a fannnn im just not a brittarddd shes bad now'' Just log the **** out and stop being her fan if she doesn't meet your expectations. We know you guys are ''realistic''. It's alright to stop spreading your negativity to everyone else now. k? :bcutelaugh:

2 hours ago, ifuseekarianna said:

This thread is nauseating :wtf:

no one is forcing you to stay a fan IDGI. Some of y’all spend your days on a message board to consistently tear someone down- you do realize that right? :receipts2:

18 minutes ago, idkidk25 said:

Ikr?  :uknowit: ''Uggh but im still a fannnn im just not a brittarddd shes bad now'' Just log the **** out and stop being her fan if she doesn't meet your expectations. We know you guys are ''realistic''. It's alright to stop spreading your negativity to everyone else now. k? :bcutelaugh:

well Britney herself just said that we have to keep our standars high :queenflopga:

Archived