35 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

The european press will drag her down into the pits of hell. The asian press wasn’t really impressed either. But can we really complain about the gp reception? She doesn’t dance, doesn’t sing and basically spends 80 mins walking/shaking her booty/doing funny faces.

i'm not that sure, they praised her AMF10 performance and it was a watered down version of POM

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/britney-spears-wows-fans-at-apple-music-festival-with-set-that-s/

https://www.standard.co.uk/go/london/music/apple-music-festival-britney-spears-review-britney-shows-why-we-still-want-a-piece-of-her-a3355796.html

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/feature/a809370/britney-spears-apple-music-festival-review-a-triumph/

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

The european press will drag her down into the pits of hell. The asian press wasn’t really impressed either. But can we really complain about the gp reception? She doesn’t dance, doesn’t sing and basically spends 80 mins walking/shaking her booty/doing funny faces.

All that matters is the fans who will love it

That's who she does the shows for 

All Britney needs to do is drop that fake baby voice and start using her real deep voice. That will take her to the next level. I'm ok with the POM level of dancing IF she sings live, which is only possible with her real deep voice. She can't sing at all with that fake baby voice. Period.

15 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree to a point. The Asian leg ppl didn’t really say anything, which I actually was surprised by. 

15 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

That's true! I was pleasantly shocked, especially with the lack of production etc and the Slave miming disaster.

Actually, people online were criticizing her during the Asian tour. I'm Filipino so I have a lot of Filipino friends on facebook. 

A LOT of people were mocking her "dancing" and lipping on videos and some were saying she looked fat and old. I even saw some people say that she's only going to Asia now that she's a flop because she won't sell anywhere else.

They said the same when she was in Korea. She's old and irrelevant now so her market is limited than when she was young so she has to go to Asia or Africa etc. lol

Maybe the news was just more generally positive or you guys can't understand the language, but people were definitely critical of her. 

Not surprised though as they have some of the most talented popstars and singers.

Brinny isn't safe in Europe.  :wontcry:

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

All that matters is the fans who will love it

That's who she does the shows for 

It's for the general public as well. Touring is good for fans but Team Britney is not just banking on hardcore Britney fans, they also want to nab the general public to come as well. Economics 101.

15 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

It's for the general public as well. Touring is good for fans but Team Britney is not just banking on hardcore Britney fans, they also want to nab the general public to come as well. Economics 101.

Everybody enjoys which we can see by the crowds that keep showing.

3 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

There is proof - there was pap snaps of half her hair missing! 

alg_brit2.jpg

And please don't be offensive towards me for having an opinion.

Britney’s extensions are always a mess. That doesn’t mean you should go around claiming she had another breakdown. It’s rude.

6 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Don't forget hair flipping.

18 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree to a point. The Asian leg ppl didn’t really say anything, which I actually was surprised by. 

HOW THE **** CAN ANYONE BE SURPRISED BY NOW???? FFT got great reviews. Vegas has been a huge success. It's just f**king weird that people on here still expect the GP to react so negatively...

5 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

HOW THE **** CAN ANYONE BE SURPRISED BY NOW???? FFT got great reviews. Vegas has been a huge success. It's just f**king weird that people on here still expect the GP to react so negatively...

FFT didn’t get great reviews. Neither did Circus in certain places. The rating for Pom is 3.5 that isn’t the greatest. So idk what you are talking about. 

7 hours ago, sunkissed said:

Actually, people online were criticizing her during the Asian tour. I'm Filipino so I have a lot of Filipino friends on facebook. 

A LOT of people were mocking her "dancing" and lipping on videos and some were saying she looked fat and old. I even saw some people say that she's only going to Asia now that she's a flop because she won't sell anywhere else.

They said the same when she was in Korea. She's old and irrelevant now so her market is limited than when she was young so she has to go to Asia or Africa etc. lol

Maybe the news was just more generally positive or you guys can't understand the language, but people were definitely critical of her. 

Not surprised though as they have some of the most talented popstars and singers.

Brinny isn't safe in Europe.  :wontcry:

I never heard anything bad until you saying this. I wouldn’t be shocked. Pom just isn’t good in general and it must look worse without all the lights they have in Vegas which carries the show 

7 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

why are so many of you saying she barely dances?

Yes obviously lip syncing is a huge problem but Britney's show still has more dancing than 90% of pop shows.

A lot of you are acting like her old tours even in her prime didn't have performances where she literally just ran/walked up and down the stage while lip syncing. 

Yes she always had walking and posing while lipping performances BUT she also had some high dancing ones that made up for them and/or amazing visuals and production. Just an example, the Circus performance from the Circus tour. She barely moves  and just walks most of the time but the amazing production made up for that. Now try to compare the actual Circus performance... It just have to be erased from this world. 

9 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

why are so many of you saying she barely dances?

Yes obviously lip syncing is a huge problem but Britney's show still has more dancing than 90% of pop shows.

A lot of you are acting like her old tours even in her prime didn't have performances where she literally just ran/walked up and down the stage while lip syncing. 

Zumba and dancing aren't the same thing. And when you are lip syncing your entire show you had better dance your *** off.

The fact is, the audience this time will be very different than the one attending her show in Vegas, wich is made by diehard fans who actually are willing to pay a **** load of money to go see her. You would expect them to swallow everything she serves there, otherwise they wouldn't pay that much. And I'm only talking about hardcore fans, not just tourists who want to get drunk while there... they just don't care about Britney and her performing skills. This tour audience will be filled with old and nostalgic fans, not willing to travel to Vegas just 4 her but since she is coming by their cities they may go and see her. Same with the GP. They are not going to accept such a mess.... expecially a cheap *** show like the one they served in Asia and should be ashamed for, you know. They remember the old Britney... I hope team B know this is a double edge knife. 

15 minutes ago, Lantis said:

The fact is, the audience this time will be very different than the one attending her show in Vegas, wich is made by diehard fans who actually are willing to pay a **** load of money to go see her. You would expect them to swallow everything she serves there, otherwise they wouldn't pay that much. And I'm only talking about hardcore fans, not just tourists who want to get drunk while there... they just don't care about Britney and her performing skills. This tour audience will be filled with old and nostalgic fans, not willing to travel to Vegas just 4 her but since she is coming by their cities they may go and see her. Same with the GP. They are not going to accept such a mess.... expecially a cheap *** show like the one they served in Asia and should be ashamed for, you know. They remember the old Britney... I hope team B know this is a double edge knife. 

Here you folks go again with acting like the GP has such high expectations

I like at a lot of todays popular acts who cannot perform to save their lives but the public does not care, so why would they have a prob with Britney who will put on an entertaining show.

Lol, the delusion. Today's acts may not be that amazing while performing but at least they try delivering and the GP acknowledge that. What is Britney doing to deliver a good show? Lipping to 456 years vocals while waving harms in lingerie? Is that delivering a good show for you? The GP remember her prime days and her current skills are far from being up to par with that, even if they try so hard to hide them behind a huge tree, wich is not even going to be there. 

Archived